Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you hate about "Cure"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by xaosthry
    Love Chloe in a bra for a chunk of it. Hated Lana playing the good little housewife by day, and secret voyeur by night.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Nospam
    Yes, the Chloevage is always an episode seller, but Stepford Lana is a bit much.
    I totally agree!!! Absolutely splendid!!
    And did you happen to catch a glimpse of her yummy, sexy toes too?!?!

WOW!

Comment

I hated the fact, that after four episodes, they don't delve into Chloe's power...they should have just cured her. Then I wouldn't be holding my breath for the rest of the season to see if it develops or changes........

Comment

What power? She weeps and heals people. They stole that from the Phoenix in Harry Potter. Bunch of copy cats lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalerado
          I totally agree!!! Absolutely splendid!!
          And did you happen to catch a glimpse of her yummy, sexy toes too?!?!

WOW!
          I don't even like feet, but I would get past that for hers.

Comment

Gotta tell you, I ended up voting for every single option (with the exception of the Jimmy/Kara one. There was some chemistry there, IMO.).

That makes me sad.

Comment

Clark willing to kill well,thought he killed someone and was totally fine with it.What's wrong with these writters?Will you put this in your little mind:CLARK KENT IS NOT A KILLER!!!
              Last edited by Sweetie; 10-22-2007, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren17
                I hated the fact, that after four episodes, they don't delve into Chloe's power...they should have just cured her. Then I wouldn't be holding my breath for the rest of the season to see if it develops or changes........
                ...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how producers get you to watch the show for the whole season... by stretching out the development of a major storyline until they can provide closure to it in the season finale or just drop the friggin' ball altogether.

Comment

Why exactly is Chloe so stressed about her powers though? All she has to do is make sure she doesn't cry over any dead people
                  This quote from redboots is made of win.
                  ------------
                  As to why Knox would cut people open while they're awake... hello, "I was Jack the Ripper?"
                  ------------
                  I really think Clark electrocuted Knox by accident, and Clark did sound upset to me when he mentioned it to Lex, but it's true that if he thought Knox was dead, he should have stuck around and at least looked penitent for a minute before super-speeding out of there, but if he did that then the fight between them would have happened right when Knox came to, and not in a lab full of Green K where it could be more dramatic.
                  ------------
                  I was very disappointed in Chloe being unable to yield her secret. I mean, it's because Jimmy was spouting hate about "freaks" that she felt she couldn't, but that part in itself just felt contrived by TPTB to make her react the way she did.

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                    I didn't hate anything. Okay, maybe the Lana making breakfast scene and talking about Kryptonians. Bleh!
                    QFT.

All those points you made were good things for me. Are you, by chance, a Clana fan?

You didn't put down the option I would have selected:
                    "Every scene involving anything with Lana, unless it included Lex owning her."

Comment

Chloe was willing to throw six years of her life away and the chimmy breakout

Comment

Originally posted by xaosthry
                        Hated Lana playing the good little housewife by day, and secret voyeur by night.
                        Why? She's got a secret identity just like her main man. *Smirk*

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎