Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SV Clark's jury-judge-executioner tendencies would seem to give further justification for Batman to keep a stash of kryptonite on reserve ... to keep the homicidal kid from Smallville in line! I think with each life taken, it apparently gets easier for him. In another light, Clark's comment to Lex makes it seem like he's only sick about having killed 'because' of Lex, not sick about the killing itself.

Bruce Wayne better start stockpiling those green meteor rocks now and get a head start - LOL!

Comment

My gosh, can we just move on.. He attemtped to kill a bad guy, would you of wanted him to give Knox a hug? : ) lol

Comment

Originally posted by President_Luthor
        Bruce Wayne better start stockpiling those green meteor rocks now and get a head start - LOL!
        LOL, definitely. Especially since SV Clark seems to lose control of himself at least once per season (be it thanks to red kryptonite, black kryptonite, the short-lived silver kryptonite, or other...)

Originally posted by Ardiem3
        My gosh, can we just move on.. He attemtped to kill a bad guy, would you of wanted him to give Knox a hug? : ) lol
        Nope... I'd have wanted him to pat him on the head! LOL

But you're right. At this point we're all just repeating the same old things. If you haven't been convinced by me and Hal yet, you won't ever be. It's time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by TampaVille
          LOL, definitely. Especially since SV Clark seems to lose control of himself at least once per season (be it thanks to red kryptonite, black kryptonite, the short-lived silver kryptonite, or other...)

Nope... I'd have wanted him to pat him on the head! LOL

But you're right. At this point we're all just repeating the same old things. If you haven't been convinced by me and Hal yet, you won't ever be. It's time to move on.
          We all have varying and different point of views and we can just agree to disagree on some things. The writers dont always pull a 100% on every episode and one thing they wrote, plot hole or not, shouldnt affect the whole series or character because different people can have different takes on it. Its just, confusing and hard to discuss sometimes about different things but its all good

Comment

There are things I can agree to disagree on, Superman/Clark Kent killing, is not one of them. It's not a matter of having a different take. The character simply doesn't kill, and resort to over the top uses of force.

Comment

Originally posted by curiosity
              Umm....Clark arrived just in time to keep Knox from killing Lex. He kocked him out of the way, and accidently into power lines which he thought killed knox, a guy who was killing all of his patients.

Clark did not intentionally try to kill Knox, just like at the end when he says to MM, "You didn't kill him did you?".
              my thoughts exactly.

Comment

Clark did feel remorse when he thought he killed. He told Lex that it "makes me sick to think that I had to take a life for yours." Then Lex tells him that Dr. Knox is not dead. What was Clark supposed to do? Cry? He said that he felt bad. He does not show his emotions. He showed more emotions when Lana left him that 'Dear John' video than I even saw when his father died. He might feel something but he does not express it.

Comment

Yes, Clark did feel remorse about Dr. Knox. I think people need to realize that he didn't kill Dr. Knox so all this talk is really just speculation regarding if Dr. Knox was really a human and he did that. Fact is, he isn't and didn't die...

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
                    that is true it isn't what Clark Kent is like, but this isn't the clark kent mild mannered report, this is a clark kent who is more realistic(well how they want it to be) he's not perfect, he's not super smart, he isn't super determined, he just is Clark Kent. A man who wants a normal life but can't have it, and i think that frustration is starting to get to him. He's actions are like i said very much like Super Boy Prime, a person trying to show that they are a hero; but it holds parts of the other supermen as well. He desires to live a normal life

I personally would like Clark to solve his things through thinking, through wits, and he has done that before, but its always when he is acting in the shadows, until he dons the cape i think we can expect more of clark just rushing to the rescue.

Hell there were times when he could have saved the villain and the victim, but he saved the victim especially in cases of his family and friends.

The problem i would say with the way they are showing this clark kent is that we don't get a good enough character development from him. We know he wants to be normal but ever since he left high school we haven't seen that struggle, so its hard to say well he is frustrated because what we see is a clark kent who is just worried about what the person he loves would think.

The world finding his secret is more to because his parents didn't want them too, with them gone now we can definitely see that recklessness that has been itching to come out.

Sigh this entire post made no sense to me...sorry.
                    Do you know what mild mannered mean? How is this Clark not mild mannered, and why is being mild mannered not realistic?

Comment

Um, Clark didn't kill Knox. He thought he did, but he didn't. There's no way DC would have allowed him to kill a man.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                        I look at it like this....If you see someone say your brother getting his ass kicked. What would you do? Walk over and tap the guy on the shoulder ask him to quit and help your brother to his feet? No you wouldn't . You'd bum rush the guy, smack the...ever living **** out of him and bounce up out of there. I maybe wrong , I maybe right...don't know. I do know my brother isn't getting his ass kicked anymore.
                        This is hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎