No announcement yet.

Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Um, so was anyone else disturbed when Clark wasn't phased when he thought he killed Knox? These writers really don't think about the fact that SUPERMAN DOESN'T KILL. Clark shouldn't have been okay when thinking he'd killed a man.

Yeah I was surprised when he said "i had to kill someone else to save you" so casually

Comment

He isnt superman
      yet

Comment

But it bothered him so much when he killed Titan...so why was this time different? The whole episode just seemed to brushed over to me...like they just rushed through it.

Comment

There's really no way to tap dance out of this one. He knew that he was going after a mortal man, or so he thought, yet he throws the guy with that kind of force? I don't get it. Then he steals a bottle of syrup as well. Alright, maybe he left the money for that, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Comment

Maybe this superman should kill lol. He's killed and let so many people die at this point lets just roll with it, when this Clark is superman it sure could be a lot more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
              There's really no way to tap dance out of this one. He knew that he was going after a mortal man, or so he thought, yet he throws the guy with that kind of force? I don't get it. Then he steals a bottle of syrup as well. Alright, maybe he left the money for that, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.
              too funny
              yeah Clark went at the doc with full force, didn't even care he would of died from blunt force trauma and electrocution-if he had been mortal

Comment

Re: Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Originally posted by Routh
                Um, so was anyone else disturbed when Clark wasn't phased when he thought he killed Knox? These writers really don't think about the fact that SUPERMAN DOESN'T KILL. Clark shouldn't have been okay when thinking he'd killed a man.
                Umm....Clark arrived just in time to keep Knox from killing Lex. He kocked him out of the way, and accidently into power lines which he thought killed knox, a guy who was killing all of his patients.

Clark did not intentionally try to kill Knox, just like at the end when he says to MM, "You didn't kill him did you?".

Comment

I look at it like this....If you see someone say your brother getting his ass kicked. What would you do? Walk over and tap the guy on the shoulder ask him to quit and help your brother to his feet? No you wouldn't . You'd bum rush the guy, smack the...ever living **** out of him and bounce up out of there. I maybe wrong , I maybe right...don't know. I do know my brother isn't getting his ass kicked anymore.

Comment

I just can't believe Clark would say something like that to Lex...this is something Lex would normally say! Not Clark dude!

Comment

Since comics have absolutely no effect on me, ClarkMan or Superman killing baddies has no effect on my respect for him, besides ClarkMan knows that there is some form of afterlife.

Comment

Re: Re: Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Originally posted by curiosity
                        Umm....Clark arrived just in time to keep Knox from killing Lex. He kocked him out of the way, and accidently into power lines which he thought killed knox, a guy who was killing all of his patients.

Clark did not intentionally try to kill Knox, just like at the end when he says to MM, "You didn't kill him did you?".
                        That whole thing was badly scripted. Here's why. Clark said he was following Knox, so he should have been nearby watching Knox & Lex's whole exchange. Not looking like he zoomed in at the last minute to save Lex.

So, now Clark still didn't know Knox was "special". So then comes the super hit that knocked Knox into an electrical box. Why'd you have to hit him so hard Clark, damn? Then the plain look before speeding away with Lex. You just killed a man dammit, check for a pulse or something!

The conversation with Lex in the hospital room felt weak too... That whole scene was wierd because I was surprised Clark admitted to killing Knox to Lex of all people, and the matter of fact tone he took. Maybe he was in shock then, but it didn't really show. It felt more like an exposition moment to have Lex tell Clark what Knox is upto.

My explanation? Bad editing maybe? Fanboy writers who just think it's cool to have Tom Welling and Dean Cain tossing each other around the room? The cue cards Dean Cain couldn't keep his eyes off of during the GoForward ad at the end? I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                          I just can't believe Clark would say something like that to Lex...this is something Lex would normally say! Not Clark dude!
                          yeah it's disturbing that clark assumed he died. the implies he pre-meditated murder.
                          and blah blah blah i know he's not superman yet but he's still jk's son.

Comment

Re: Clark Kent: Killing's just dandy!

Originally posted by Routh
                            I think that he was just surprised that he was still alive for the mere fact that he could kill more people. As Lionel said before, "The price of one is the price that must be paid to save others."

Comment

yea i didnt like that he didnt really seem to mind that he killed(thought he killed) knox.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎