Dr. Knox is Jack the ripper???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah or in a room where he is killed over and over

Comment

I loved the "I was Jack the Ripper" line! Best line of the episode. I'm so glad they had the guts to include it.

Originally posted by Dodge006
      Bizzaro: "Ok I got one."

Dr. Knox: "God damnit dude, I'm not playing 20 questions anymore! You are CLARK!!! YOU ARE ALWAYS CLARK!!!"
      That is extremely funny! I burst out laughing when I read it.

Comment

lol I can see that conversation it would fuel Knox's rage toward Clark then when and if he got out he would really be pissed at Clark

Comment

Is Dr. Knox a homage to Vandal Savage? Smallville is suppose to be based on the DC continuity obviously the show has major alterations with the story plot, but the majority of the characters are intact.

Comment

It is said that he is possible a referance to him

Comment

I liked that line by cain.

Comment

Re: Dr. Knox is Jack the ripper???

Originally posted by Alexander III
                OMG! That's unbelievable!! Jack the ripper is finally been caught! YAY!!!
                Star Trek fans already know who Jack the Ripper was! And will be.

The guy on the horse in Lex's picture wasn't Napoleon, he said it was 1675. I'm not sure who a famous baddy from 1675 might have been.

Comment

Re: Re: Dr. Knox is Jack the ripper???

Originally posted by chantal
                  Star Trek fans already know who Jack the Ripper was! And will be.

The guy on the horse in Lex's picture wasn't Napoleon, he said it was 1675. I'm not sure who a famous baddy from 1675 might have been.
                  Jack The Ripper was the Voyager with the Silver Omni

1675 bad guy.... King Philips War Begins

Comment

Which Star Trek series? I hope it's not TNG, 'cause if so I'm losing my touch.

I thought the best Jack the Ripper was in that Outer Limits episode.

Comment

lol

Comment

FYI It was a reference to the Orginal Star Trek, the episode was called "Wolf in the fold".

"The real "Jack the Ripper," a noncorporeal entity which feeds off the terror of others"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkChilde
                          FYI It was a reference to the Orginal Star Trek, the episode was called "Wolf in the fold".

"The real "Jack the Ripper," a noncorporeal entity which feeds off the terror of others"
                          Seems to be a bit of Trek in Season 7:

Chloe's power (and her fear of using it) - Star Trek, The Empath

Curtis Knox's desire for an imortal mate - Star Trek, Requiem for Methuselah

Comment

The "I WAS Jack the Ripper" line was definitely the best line of the episode. The way Dean Cain delivered it was just awesome.

And in answer to the topic question, "Curtis Knox" is apparently Vandal Savage, an immortal villain from the DC Comics who has played a major role in history. In the DC Comics, it turns out that several evil people from history, such as Jack the Ripper among others, were all actually Vandal Savage in his various guises. He eventually becomes one of the Justice League's biggest recurring enemies.

Comment

yeah that was cool

Comment

i think it was a real dissapointment that they didn't actually say what MM did to him, i know they're leaving it open for D Cain to come back but still they could have at least told us where he's being kept prisoner. plus to be honest i don't see dean cain coming back, he was asked the question in an interview and he pretty much said no because of his young son and too much work

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎