X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

876-BABE

Comment

Originally posted by xaosthry
      I'll drink to that.

Then Clark wakes up to Chloe gone, and she left some hundred dollar bills on the nightstand with a note saying thanks. hehe
      LOL.....Saying..... I'll meet you same time same plaCE TOMORROW.. I really should have know you would be that great with you being superhuman and all ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by heavens_cry
        LOL.....Saying..... I'll meet you same time same plaCE TOMORROW.. I really should have know you would be that great with you being superhuman and all ...lol
        "Oh, so THAT'S why they call you Superman!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovebeinglost
          You have the scenes all in one lump and it didn't happen that way.

What she said about wanting to remember one person was in the first visit to the office when the doc told her a side affect was loss of memory. She didn't say that when she was about to get sliced open.

Come on get it straight what would be the point of saying that at the point she was going to die. Memeory would have nothing to do with anything at that point.

Ok I'll go watch it again and report back
          I'm pretty sure she said that when she was tied down on the table.
          And when the scene opened with her on the table, was her finding out what he was going to do to her.

Rewatch it on Space on Sunday. You'll see.

Comment

Re: Re: Chlark!!!

Originally posted by HeddyH
            I'm about to be tortured and then die, but instead of screaming for help, here's some personal info on my love life..
            Well, yeah, she was trying to reason with him and to find common ground. His place, is a 1920s house, with no one else around. What is she going to scream for?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              So now that Chloe's back to being single and that Clana will be going downhill soon w/ the trust issues. Once Lana leaves Clark, Clark will be sad and Chloe will be all over him once again. Who knows, there might be Chlark time soon or later...

Screw it man, I'm tired of this sh!t. Chloe and Clark should just get a room, have good sex and get it OVER w/. Geez.
              no complaints here smh

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III

Screw it man, I'm tired of this sh!t. Chloe and Clark should just get a room, have good sex and get it OVER w/. Geez.
                Can't deny your sage words!

where's everyone getting these spoiler scenes from?

Nevermind I found out. Jeez when i first heard SV was gonna air on Wed. in Canada I thought they meant it was gonna be a whole week later!
                I felt so bad for them.
                Now I'm jealous!
                Last edited by Khyla; 10-17-2007, 09:06 PM.

Comment

OMG! There was such Chlarky Goodness in this episode!

I esp loved when Clark was trying to talk CHloe out of having the procedure explaining she doesn't know anything about this doctor and she should look into it further, and when he asks what the side effects are Chloe tells him some memory loss, and then WOW! He says it and then says it again more firmly, as if that should be enough to make her not go thru with it, "You'll forget about ME!" and her response to him was so so,,, i don't know...almost shy, flattered, and embarrassed at the same time. so cute! *sigh*

and when the doctor asked Chloe what does she know about love. Her reply was, "I know there's someone I want to live to see again", or somethin like that.

Clark got a good taste of what he'll go thru being immortal, hearing Dr. Knox go on about what it's like to outlive every women he ever loved.
                  And it looks like Chloe's power might turn out to be a wonderful gift for a life-long partnership between Chloe and Clark!

Comment

When she said there is someone I want to see again, I didn't think they would out her with it being the school girl crush thing. That caught my by surprise.

I really think that with what happened tonight, the her forgetting him and her telling him off, he just may begin to appreciate her more. Maybe even reconsider his feeling for her.
                    I wanted Chloe to get over Clark and get her own life. Since they are going to give her so much crap in the beginning of the season, then yeah at the end of this season I better see her get the man of her dreams. At least for compensation for what they are doing to her now.

Comment

Chloe Should pitch Clark"s ass after she has sex w/him...all the way past the moon Thus finding Bizarro..who beats the crap out of him..

I do like them together though...That damn Clark..if he can only get over his infatuation with Lana

Comment

Definitely the best episode yet this season!!

Comment

They should at least try the Chlark angle at least once. Almost all the other shippers have had their day of glory, we need this one to get a try. I've been rewatching season six and keep noticing how Clark sometimes seems happy for Chloe with Jimmy, other times a bit jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
                            They should at least try the Chlark angle at least once. Almost all the other shippers have had their day of glory, we need this one to get a try. I've been rewatching season six and keep noticing how Clark sometimes seems happy for Chloe with Jimmy, other times a bit jealous.
                            Not everybody needs to be in a relationship with every person on the show. This is not 90210.

Comment

No I forgot how straight and serious they've been so far with relationships for Smallville. *cough*

However, Clark and Chloe are different because from day one there has been chemistry. They are part of one of the two biggest fan bases on the show. It's a bit different under those circumstances than just throwing 'everyone together.'

Comment

The Chlark in this episode absolutely BROKE ME. Especially in the Talon scene when Clark said "*soft* You're gonna forget about me. *firm* You're gonna forget about ME." Damn. I had tears in my eyes.

There's something about this ship that just... tears me apart and makes me all melty inside at the same time lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎