This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knox: I was Jack the ripper.

Clark: You'll forget me!

Lana: Well, . . . . I'll let you two catch up. (This line was fabulous because of KK's delivery, too perfect.)

Comment

CK: Mars.... actually.

TW's delivery of that line was hilarious.

Comment

Clark : Sorry about the Clash of the Titans this morning ...

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
          Chloe: Jack the ripper wanna be.
          DR Knox: I was jack the ripper.
          Best line Dean Cain has ever spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by BWOracle
            Clark: Vermont's finest.

I think that means he went to Vermont for the syrup (just as in LnC after Lois found out his secret, he went to Paris for cheese and Switzerland for chocolate).
            For some reason when I heard that Line all I could think of was I hope he paid for that.

Comment

Jimmy's friend 'Ring that bell'

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge006
                Jimmy: "You know if those 'Freaks' were locked up in Belle Reeve we would be able to see each other."

Chloe: "You know you're going to have to hang a bell around your neck so I can hear you coming." LMAO

Kara: "Who are you going to believe? Your family, or this 'Martian Manhunter'?"

I can't believe it, best line of the season!!
                WRONG!

it was:-

Chloe: "You know you're going to have to hang a bell around your neck or something so I can at least hear when your coming."

LMAO

Comment

I didn't see anyone mention this

Clark: (battleing Knox) You and I are alot more alike that you think.

Thats probably not the exact quote, but right now I'm too lazy to check my Dvr right now

Comment

Originally posted by attitudejc
                    I didn't see anyone mention this

Clark: (battleing Knox) You and I are alot more alike that you think.

Thats probably not the exact quote, but right now I'm too lazy to check my Dvr right now
                    It's actually this:

Clark: I won't let you kill anyone else.

Knox: I'd kill a thousand more to never have to be alone. You don't know the pain of living centuries watching the women you love grow old and turn to dust!

Clark: You and I are more alike than you think.

Another quote:

Jimmy: You know it’s true love when you fight off caffeine-pumped preppies to get a girl her favorite treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodge006
                      What? I think that was great....Stupid Lana trying to pretend she's smart.
                      I think that´s funny too, and I agree lana is a stupid

Comment

Jimmy: I used to sit in the backyard and try to pick up Martian signals on my dad’s ham radio.
                        Kara: Umm, Martians use infrared, silly.

OMG this is going to be FUN! oh Jimmy

-----------------------------------------------

Clark: You're gonna forget everything! You're going to forget your friends, your experiences-- you're gonna forget me. You're gonna forget me.

awwww <3

Comment

Originally posted by Shardz
                          knox: im shaking in my boots

reference to him wearing boots on Lois and Clark.
                          I loved that one too!

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
                            For some reason when I heard that Line all I could think of was I hope he paid for that.
                            Maybe because I'd rather they focused on the story then waste precious screen time explaining every tiny irrelevant detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlindamage
                              Kara: Who are you gonna trust Clark? Me, or that Martian Manhunter?

the first time they said his name
                              Actually, Chloe called him that once in passing last season. Pay attention!

Jimmy: I used to sit in the backyard and try to pick up Martian signals on my dad’s ham radio.
                              Kara: Umm, Martians use infrared, silly.

That was definitely the best!

Comment

FAVORITE CURE QUOTES

1) Lana (to Clark): We're out of syrup.

Whooooosh!

Lana (to Clark): Did you just go to the store?

Clark: Vermont's finest.

Kara (to Clark): What happened to not showing off your powers?

2) Curtis Knox (to Clark): Your powers might be far beyond those of mortal men, but you've just met your match.

3) Chloe & Jimmy

Chloe: Hey.

Jimmy: There you are. Remember me?

Chloe: Jimmy.

Jimmy: That's a good sign. Your letter was a little "Da Vinci code" and I'm no cryptologist, but... I brought this...to remind you why we belong together.

Chloe: Oh.

Jimmy: It's the cocktail napkin from that fourth of July party where you gave me your number.

Chloe: Oh, the Grandville carnival. That was the best date ever.

Jimmy: And my favorite -- a piece of stained glass from the bullpen that broke during that weird earthquake last fall.

Chloe (has a confused look on her face): Okay, now I'm the one that needs the decoder ring.

Jimmy: We lost touch for the longest time, and the day that we bumped into each other again, the world... ...Well, it literally shook. And if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

Chloe: Jimmy, I'm so sorry for all the craziness I've put you through in the last couple of weeks.

Jimmy: Well, let's just agree that the future will be more normal. Deal?

Chloe: You know, I don't think I can make you that promise. I don't think things will ever be normal between the two of us.

Jimmy: Okay. Wait a second. Is this because of Kara? Because after all the times that you left me on hold to go run off and help Clark, I'd hate to think that you're gonna give me a hard time for helping Kara once.

Chloe: No, this isn't about Kara. This is about me. This is entirely me.

Jimmy: What's going on Chloe?

Chloe (with tears in her eyes): Um...

Jimmy: If you can't say it... try some sign language or subtitles.

Chloe: I can't. I'm sorry.

Jimmy: So am I. 'Cause I've tried really, really hard to be the understanding boyfriend, but there's only so much a guy can take before there's nothing else to do but jump.

Chloe: I don't know what to say.

Jimmy: Maybe that earhtquake wasn't a sign. Maybe it was a giant fluke just like this relationship.

Chloe (nodding her head): Maybe you're right.

Jimmy: You know what? I can't do this anymore, Chloe. I can't.

(Chloe has 2 big tears coming down her eyes).

4) Lana: Well, I've been doing my own research on the meteor-infected. More people than just me have been hurt by Lex, and they need help. I want to do whatever I can.

Clark: [ Chuckles ] I didn't know you had a secret plan to save the world.

5) Clark (to Curtis Knox): Clark: You and I are more alike than you think.

Last edited by tibbit78; 10-20-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎