Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire really that naive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked West last episode, but today he just creeped me out, especially when he was telling her to jump and encouraged her to lie to her parents But the flying still takes my breath away .

So what are we calling this couple? Clest? Waire? Cwest? Weslaire? WesClaire?

Comment

Probably Cest. Because it sounds gross like incest.

Comment

No,I didn't trusted from the start and nothing in this episode prouved that I was wrong.Something is clearely wrong with this guy.My guess is he's there to distract Claire.I'm pretty that he works for the bad guy and they want to kill Noah.I don't think it's a coincidence that he put the weird tattoo on his neck.
        Last edited by Sweetie; 10-16-2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Re: Claire really that naive?

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
          Is anyone buying the Claire/West relationship? I'm not...to me it's just completely unrealistic. After all that characters been through, for her to be manipulated in this way is just OOC. I hope the writers have something up their sleeves and theres a turn in the works...then hopefully this dreadful ship is sunk.
          I also find it a bit odd that they kissed so quickly. But what I really found hard to believe is that Claire is so trusting with all that has happened to her - I mean sheesh! She should be smarter than the average girl now in terms of watching her back.

And on top of that - I mean, she's telling some seriously bad awful lies. Not that I support the lies but if you're gonna lie at least show daddy some respect because he's the master liar - and you're back in the doghouse you just don't know it yet.

I love HRG - I hope that the painting is wrong - just because it's there doesn't mean it will 100% happen - they can still change it. Kill the Cheerleader Save HRG...... that's my tagline lol......

West's character - I'm still on the ropes about. I mean I didn't like him right off the bat but he slowly got a little better but then slipped back again. I do understand what it's like to 'find someone like you' and have them be a hot girl - but still can't shake the feeling that he knows HRG is her daddy on some level and is using her to get to him........

Comment

Is anyone buying the Claire/West relationship? I'm not...to me it's just completely unrealistic. After all that characters been through, for her to be manipulated in this way is just OOC. I hope the writers have something up their sleeves and theres a turn in the works...then hopefully this dreadful ship is sunk.
            I COMPLETELY agree with you. From the moment it happened, i thought it just didnt make any sense. I really hope there is a change too, cause im not sure i like this "Relationship"

Comment

I like West.
              IMO, both he and Claire are "needy" as in they both are what they are referring to as "Freaks", they need one another to try to grab a little normality.
              I am not one for "ships" though, friends would be enough for me.
              And I like the way he flies, on the Commentary Kring said his flights are way different than Nathan's, Nathan is more like all out "Zoom" while West floats and flies.

Comment

Re: Re: Claire really that naive?

Originally posted by Ginx
                but still can't shake the feeling that he knows HRG is her daddy on some level and is using her to get to him........
                I think he's the hoodie guy who killed Kaito Nakamura.

Comment

It's true that she went through a lot last season.....maybe too much, I dunno. Any relationship would seem weird now. But who could she trust if not someone who is like her?

Comment

There is..just something wrong with their whole relationship. I'm not sure what, but it's just going to end badly if you ask me.

Comment

I think we can be sure of that.....

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
                        There is..just something wrong with their whole relationship. I'm not sure what, but it's just going to end badly if you ask me.
                        Well,not necessarelly!Hopefully,somebody will kill that spooky flying young man before anything bad happen

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Maybe he will fly to Smallville and teach Clark to fly, and Kara to slow down.

Comment

i think west might have an alternate motive. but either way, we all know that HRG will die, and claire and (most likely) he will be there kissing.

unless sylar goes to return her car, shoots HRG in the face, and then decides to rape claire.

Comment

I don't think HRG will die. Just because the painting is of him dying doesn't mean he will. Remember, Isaac painted Claire dying in Texas. And New York City getting blown up. Those didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎