No announcement yet.

Sylar's Army Of Cockroaches kill Derek

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar's Army Of Cockroaches kill Derek

Sylar is an excellent liar. His power tov summon cockroaches make him even better
    Last edited by Merfish; 10-15-2007, 07:09 PM.

Agreed

Comment

Man i bout slapped the TV when i saw another stupid cockroach. I wish they'd explain that unless they're just trying to keep referring to Mohinders little speech.

Comment

I was spazzing at the cockroach part. What does it meaaan? D: Tell me sensei what are the ways of the cockroach?

Anyway..I honestly have no clue how the cockroach and sylar are related and it has been brought up many times before.

Comment

I think the cockroach is just a symbol.....something gross that is hard to kill........like Sylar.

Comment

The Roach Rules

Comment

Oh no.......King Roach. Or Roach Kong?

Comment

Sylar is actually PAPA ROACH!

Comment

I think the roach doesn't really mean anything except serve as a callback to the pilot. Because they've evolved so much it's just supposed to be a symbol of the heroes basically, like the half-helix.

Maybe they just really really REALLY like Sylar and keep following him everywhere. He doesn't seem to to be very hygienic, I mean, the only time he seemed to take a shower was when he was going to see his mom, and she's dead now, so what's the point?

Comment

haha!! I'm going with the "no showers" theory.

But, yeah, I'm sick of cockroaches, too.
                    Maybe next time it can be a puppy instead. You know how
                    creepy puppies can be.

(I'm really, really tired.)

Comment

Roaches can be considered the pinnacle of evolution. They are one of the few creatures capable of surviving literally on anything, impossible to kill (cut its head off and it'll live for a week until it starves to death) has back up hearts, can get into anywhere, and are literally everywhere.

They are versatile creatures, hence why they are shown i believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎