No announcement yet.

Monica's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monica's Power

Looks like she can mimic whatever she sees.

Rose tomato an example of that, and it looks like she's gonna be able to do that wrestling move too. Her eyes looked weird, as if she was studying the move when they put a close up on her face.
    Last edited by Tasha; 10-15-2007, 06:43 PM.

so it would seem, yes.

Comment

Did the shot of Micah's hand on her back have any significance or am I stretching?

But I do think her power is pretty cool.

Comment

There was something under Monica's shirt. I think Micah was touching whatever it was.

Comment

hey was trying to fix her like he does electronics

Comment

Well seeing that Micah is pretty young, and I learned this in Psych today (haha) i have a theory

Piagetian theory has it that young kids are egocentric, meanign that they believe that everyone sees things in their perspective

so im guessing that since Micah can "fix" alot of broken stuff (his laptop, PPV etc etc) he tried fixing monica

i think its sweet that he saw the distress in her and hoped he could fix her problems. My 2 cents...werd up

Comment

I think he was reading her somehow. He said he wish he could fix her dreams for her, but she never said anything to him of that nature.

Comment

oh and about the piagetian thing, its like a toddler giving someone his or her teddy bear when they see them in distress

Comment

That makes sense with the "I wish I could fix your dreams" line.
                  <--- Not so quick on the uptake.

Comment

I think his fixing of the tv did have something to do with what she could do, but she did do the rose thing before he hugged her, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Tasha
                      I think he was reading her somehow. He said he wish he could fix her dreams for her
                      I think that maybe Micah's powers extend beyond electronics? But yeah - Monica had the power before Micah touched her.....so I don't know. But the hand lingering for a long long time and the camera on it mutliple times has to mean something - they wouldn't waste camera time for nothing. Maybe there is a connection between them - like between the twins - family has a stronger connection?

I dig that theory that was posted - makes sense.

Yeah, a mimic power would be cool - she def is showing the signs of a mimic. I wonder how long she can hold the mimic or information before it goes away.

Comment

I like Monica already. I think she's like Peter, but not, if that makes sense. She can mimic actions, talents if you will.

Comment

I would love to have a power like that ,since I love tv so much.

I call her " You Can Do That From Television Girl"

Comment

Originally posted by Tasha
                            I think he was reading her somehow. He said he wish he could fix her dreams for her, but she never said anything to him of that nature.
                            I was thinking the exact same thing...i mean i think he only messes with tech stuff but it seemed like he could feel what she was feeling.

And i think Monica has photographic reflexes. To copy a previous post i made. Her body remembers whatever it sees and can duplicate it without really thinking about it. Not like Peter duplicating powers...just duplicating physical moves or kinesthetics (think that's the word i'm looking for). That's what i'm thinking at least.

Comment

Sorry but Monica's power is lame to me right now. Maybe later it will grow on me. *shakes head*

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎