No announcement yet.

Wait, what happened to Martha Kent?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, what happened to Martha Kent?

I havent seen Smallville since the 6th season finale. Now watching the first 3 episodes, I noticed that she was gone can someone bring me up to speed?

She's a US senator now and moved to Washington.

Comment

Yeah, and being a senator obviously means that now nobody talks to her, visits her, or even remembers her name anymore...

Comment

naturally. that would just be...you know..realistic!

Comment

Martha PLEASE come home!!!!!!!!

Comment

Agree totally^^ We miss Martha!

Comment

I miss pie being on the show!!!!

Comment

yeah i didnt really get any indication from her being a senetor that she would have to leave the show lol

shes not visited her son, we never even see them on the phone... itd just be nice

Comment

I hate how once somebody leaves Smallville its like they dropped off the face of the earth. We never hear about them again.

Comment

It really, I don't know, shows a lack of imagination that Martha Kent is gone from the show. That's one thing that sometimes frustrates me about Smallville and I guess it's sometimes because there's not enough money though that just seems like a copout. They don't tap into story possibilities.

Martha Kent becoming a Senator, even in Washington could lead to some really interesting confrontations with Lex. Lex was supposedly working with the government on his super soldier army... Seeing Lex's schemes and Luthorcorp from Martha's new perspective could be really fun. And help to develop Lex's character on a larger scale.

*sigh*

Instead we'll get the occasional cheerful Mionel phone conversation.

Comment

Where is she?!?!

Ok, Martha has been gone for a looong time! We have not heard of her calling Clark, or even coming by to visit. What kind of mother is she? I mean, sure she's busy but she should atleast call him or visit him. Especially when Lana "pretended" she was dead. You know Martha had to hear about it because it was all over the news, and did she even call Clark to ask how he was doing? Have the writers forgotten about her?

Comment

Chances are they are leaving in off screenville. Also chances are like are visiting her since clark can visit her quicker then she can visit him plus the expenses.

Comment

Very true. I miss Martha, and I hope she comes back to Smallville soon, maybe to see Lionel! It would have made sense for her to come back at the beginning of the season, but it's too late now. Ah, well. Hopefully we'll get to see her again before the end of season 8.

Comment

I am confused as well.Does this means that Clark is all alone now???
                            Gee,it was bad when Jhonathan Kent died,but Martha being a senator????
                            How will Clark become Superman without his parent s guidance?

Comment

Thanks this answered my question. I usually work on thursdays now so i dont get to see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎