No announcement yet.

Kensei=The Nightmare Man

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kensei=The Nightmare Man

I don't know why, but I have this strange feeling that Kensei is the Nightmare Man hunting everyone down. He has the power of healing but what if he has more powers? Like immortality, invisibility, and the ability the travel through dreams? He is after all supposed to be the great Kensei. What if Hiro witnesses the birth of a villain and how he actually has lived on all these years. Kensei has also showed that he has a greedy side to him and love for power.

And also, this Nightmare dude is leaving an Asian symbol on the pictures of the victims. I'm telling you, Kensei might be this menace.

Hmmmm, that's a very interesting hypothesis.
    That's definitely Kensei's symbol on these photos.

Comment

I contend that Bob Parkman... the golden touch man is nightmare guy... he knows about Molly, Mohinder and Matts 'arrangement'... and Molly won't tell Matt hmmm.... as far as being worse than Sylar? hello he can turn a man into solid gold if he wanted to...... I'll take the skullcapping thank you. What if you're still alive when he turns your ass to brass son,

Kensei is the villian, I contend that Kensei = Kane, orginator of the symbol, original hero... Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The original company did in fact set out to do good things as Linderman has stated, the group then split based on those decisions... leaving, in whatever circumstances that led up to the split, one angry immortal dude with a lot of time on his hands....Who wants revenge Mrs Petrelli...

P.S Shanti is not dead, mark it now. and Mohinder has magic blood.
      Last edited by Chrusiel; 10-13-2007, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Shanti isn't dead? AAHHH I just walked into a spoiler! Dang it!

I don't know about the Nightmare man...i think it's all fair game now. But i do like your theory Son of Kal-El20 and kind of thought about that when i saw the name of this thread which i think would be a very good twist in that Hiro being responsible for creating the worst villain in history all because he was trying to do what he thought was right. I LOVE IT!

Personally, i really don't agree with the whole Midas touch man being the great villain...honestly i think being turned into gold is one of the least scariest things that could happen to ya. I think he's just another Mr. Bennet but with powers working for the company.

Comment

bob i heard is one of the originals, or soemthng, he is in a photo that has all the originals in it, and i heard he does more than just turn things to gold, i dont think hes the villian but he sure is in something, and what about peter and nathan? what if they are b eing used to do soemthing, nathan was around both ando(he bumped into him before he gave mr nakamura the paper) and with his mother, both times, right after each found the photos, what if nathan is painting the targets and peter is taking em out, now yes he is in ireland, but he has nikkis power, what if now he has a split personality tpe thing now, and doesnt even know what hes doing, its out there this theory but hey, nothing wrong with a guess

Comment

whoever it is he can see molly when she searches for him. i originally thought it was peter because peter would get molly's ability when she looked for him but she looked for him and she didnt have a problem. i say its the main boss but its none of the original 9 its someone else and he manipulated them to start their group without them realizing it.

Comment

Well now we know the Nightmare Man is Parkman's old man. Shoulda known the big man who knows when he's being tracked is the father of a telepath.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎