No announcement yet.

Who is HOTTER in a bikini?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
    whats wrong with kristin kreuk's body rockin body?
    KK probably has the nice looking face of all the girls, but body wise LV and ED more my type

Comment

• Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
      whats wrong with kristin kreuk's body rockin body? when i saw LV in her bikini in action it was love at first sight so beautiful.

Nothing is wrong with her body she is just way too skinny

----- Added 44 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Supsfan
      KK probably has the nice looking face of all the girls, but body wise LV and ED more my type

Exactly!!! ED has the prettiest body I have seen on SV just like LV but KK is just pretty in the face not in the body
      Last edited by CloisFan17; 10-15-2009, 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by CloisFan17
        Wow well I disagree with you & your friends but okay whatever floats your boat.

Let me guess though you think Kristin Kreuk has an amazing body right?
        I think Kristin Kreuk has the best face easily, and also has a nice bottom.

She's not too skinny at all, maybe in parts of season 6 a little bit, but nothing that bad. She is EuroAsian after all (slight), they are the best mixes.

Comment

• I say Kara

Comment

• Lois

Comment

• Lois but Clark's more my type

Comment

• Lois. Watch Aqua again.

Comment

• Although we haven't seen it yet, and might not ever but I'm curious to see how Tess looks!!!

Comment

• Lois!

Comment

• Lois > Kara > Lana

Comment

• I remember Lana and Kara in a Bikini more than anyone else, so it would have to be between them. As far as the hotter person, it would have to be... well, I guess I can't decide that either; that contest is between Lois and Tess.

Comment

• Lois FTW!! Kara a close second..... other than that, Kara does little for me story-wise.

Comment

• Other. Lois.

Comment

• Lois, by far, then comes Kara and far away comes Lana's body double of Nicodemus.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎