No announcement yet.

Can west be trusted?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are definitely kissing, IMO.
    I bet West will trick Claire into abandoning her father's protection by sowing the seed of mis-trust between them.

Comment

Claire: HRG just got shot in the eye. Let's make out.

West: I know the guy was a scumbag but he's your dad.

Claire: Not my bio dad.

*smooches*

???

Yikes.

Comment

Somewhat exagerrated, but definitely possible, I agree.
        I mean, West could try to brain wash Claire into believing her dad is evil, right? He wouldn't even be completely wrong, right?

Comment

I can see Claire conspiring to kill HRG (maaaaaybe) but not making out with someone over his rapidly cooling corpse.

LOL!

Comment

OK, if you put it this way.......sounds kinda wrong. But remember: West might brain wash her.

Comment

Maybe... so far he has gotten her to be really rebellious about her powers... and start to distrust HRG and keep secrets from him again...

Comment

I'm not totally convinced this is West in the picture. West is tall and skinny and this guy looks short and stocky to me. But it makes the most sense that it would be West and I have to vote that they are in fact kissing. Maybe they are kissing when the killing happens?

Comment

West does seem to be a suspicious character. I mean how likely is it that here is Claire feeling all alone and different...and hey a cute guy with powers shows up and they like each other. Great. He cant be all good. I think he knows HRG is Claire's dad.

Comment

Did Claire's new boyfriend actually see her with HRG already? There was that scene when he almost ran her over - she looked at her dad and he just gave her an admonishing look. Wouldn't West have seen her dad there and placed him as the guy who abducted him?

Comment

I don't trust West - even more now. I mean, isn't it just a little too convienant that he 'discovers' Claire's powers and attaches himself to her. And is Claire really attracted to him or is it just because he can fly and that's 'cool' lol - but I guess it's high school so it's only 'puppy love' anyway.

And then that painting of HRG - I'm feeling like West is either a plant from the Company to get to HRG and the finally snag Claire or that he's ok now but gonna turn psycho when he sees HRG is Claire's daddy.

Originally posted by Doox
                      Did Claire's new boyfriend actually see her with HRG already? There was that scene when he almost ran her over - she looked at her dad and he just gave her an admonishing look. Wouldn't West have seen her dad there and placed him as the guy who abducted him?
                      Yeah - see I thought that too. And it would explain why West started sticking to Claire like glue.

Comment

How does he remember?

Comment

I think Sylar will morph to look like West, and he'll be the one to kill Mr. Bennett.... I hope it doesnt happen, though (Mr.Bennet dying)

Comment

I agree, we should get prepared for Sylar morphing quite a bit in the near future......but not too much, I hope. I am very pleased with ZQ's looks. Hmmmmm.....

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                              I agree, we should get prepared for Sylar morphing quite a bit in the near future......but not too much, I hope. I am very pleased with ZQ's looks. Hmmmmm.....
                              he will play the New Mr. Spock..... can you picture him with pointy ears?

Anyway back to Sylar........since he has Candice's shape shifting power, then the future wherein he becomes President of the USA is still a possibility. Could it be that Hiro did not change the future much?

Comment

Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                                he will play the New Mr. Spock..... can you picture him with pointy ears?
                                Actually, I can......

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎