No announcement yet.

Eww, clones?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    No I meant she has killed lots of people but perhaps NOT with intent.

Although she did intend for Lex to die in the tunnels if Clark had not also been there. I am also pretty sure I saw Lana point a gun at someone and shoot them - it was self defence but she did intend to shoot them dead. I may have imagined this though!

Comment

If Lana didn't have intent, she's not a murderer. The pitch fork was self-defense, GT was Isobel. That DP water chick was an accident.

I don't remember Lana shooting and killing anyone.

Comment

She may not have intended to kill those people but it sure makes for a disturbing body count for someone who's supposed to be so good.

And you still can't get away from the fact that she INTENDED to kill Lex - TWICE!
        Once when he was possessed by Zod (even Clark thought twice about doing that - not Lana, she was like "Gimme the knife already" ) then a second time when she intended to let him die in the tunnel.

Lana's a bad girl, a dark angel....

Comment

Uh..Lex WAS Zod. If that was the only way to kill Zod, it had to be done. Don't forget that Lana was going to do what Clark was originally supposed to do.

Comment

I bet since Lana blew up her clone, Lex had to resort to Lana lookalike blow up dolls to keep him company.

He's such a loser.

Comment

Lex had Wes kill all of his good guards in Prototype. The current ones are just rentals.

Lana did point a gun and fire at the doctor in Freak. Clark stopped the bullet and the doctor was killed from the ricoche of his weapon. Although, Lana was acting to save what's his name's life.
              Last edited by BWOracle; 10-04-2007, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Ah ha, just as I have been saying for weeks. The clone is already gone. And the fact that it was never "alive" removes the Lana haters claims of "she's a murderer, burn her at the stake".

Neatly done TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                  Ah ha, just as I have been saying for weeks. The clone is already gone. And the fact that it was never "alive" removes the Lana haters claims of "she's a murderer, burn her at the stake".
                  Actually, it sends her to the other spoilers stake.

No, I'm not going to tell here, if you (not you, skully, I meant everyone) want to know, check the spoilers forum.

Anyway, I haven't seen the episode yet, I hope that they did explained how the hell Lana took the clone out from the dam.

Comment

CLONES! :O ATTACCCKK!

Comment

OK, just saw the Lexana scene. Does Lana know that Lex could take her back to America and public execute her and the cops couldn't do nothing? He is already being convicted for her death, he can't be convicted for the same crime twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Timester
                        Actually, it sends her to the other spoilers stake.

No, I'm not going to tell here, if you (not you, skully, I meant everyone) want to know, check the spoilers forum.

Anyway, I haven't seen the episode yet, I hope that they did explained how the hell Lana took the clone out from the dam.
                        Actually, my bad on talking about the Lana clone here. Apologies.

This whole "Canucks see the episode before the rest of us" has hairs on it and might keep the Mods very busy in removing spoilers before the episode airs in the US.

^^^
                        Actually scrub that, I just read supperhippie's importnat notice on the Canadian earlier episode situation.
                        Last edited by skully; 10-04-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Im gonna clone myself so that one will go to work and I can hang out at the beach.

Comment

Creepy Lex. Oh wait, he's always been creepy. Super creepy Lex

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                              ^
                              Ha ha ha - saved it in case you needed a kidney!

This whole clone thing makes no sense. In order for it to grow it would have had to have been alive. Dead things do not grow.

So the clone must have been alive just in some sort of stasis (sp?) or something.

So here we have another body count to add to Lana's serial killings - she has killed so many people I have lost count - now she's killed herself - and even that didn't stop her

What I don't get is how did Lana knew about the clone of herself or even the 33.1 project at the dam? She didn't know about any of that, or are we supposed to believe that she found all this out from the files on Lex's computer when him and Clark were trapped in the tunnels? Also I am wondering how she would manage to take the clone out of the high security 33.1 project?? Even the Justice League didn't know about it. I highly doubt Lex's security would just let her in and then let her walk out with a clone of HERSELF?!?

Perhaps we just need to forget about sprinkling sand on the invisible path over the chasm and just take a 'Leap of faith' on this plotline

I can't wait to watch the episode now to see how this all transpires.
                              Ah but in the fairy tale world of Smallville clones can be made to resemble any age

Comment

Al and Miles just want to put as many Lanas into a scene as possible because she's so WONDERFUL.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎