Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1-2 "Paradise Lost" (10/3/07)

What did you think of the second episode?
    10 - Super Duper
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    5 - Neutral
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Oh man, that sucked.
    0%

I really did not care much for it. While parts of it amused me... The first half was rushed, they jumped ahead in the story too far and they really didn't seem to care about the damage a viral attack would do to Jamie.

The part where they explained the machine would hold memory of her fighting that she would have to program mentally was great... the rest, meh.

It kind of left me feeling like I just got finished watching 'Bionic Alias'
    Last edited by DreadShamus; 10-03-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I gave it a 7. I enjoyed it, but I agree it was rushed.
      I think what actually happened, was they combined 2 episodes.
      Episode 2 was originally supposed to be "Birds." It seems like they may have taken the opening & certain scenes, and edited them into the 3rd scheduled episode "Paradise Lost." My guess is they decided that they were following up with too weak of an episode, and it may hurt them this early in the game.
      That's why it was rushed, in a "choppy" sort of way.

Comment

I agree Randy, that is part of why I rated it so low. The first half of the show should have been 2 episodes... if they felt it was weak, they should have rewrote the second and made this the third as it was meant to be.

I feel they failed to follow up the pilot properly.

Comment

Is this episode called "Birds" or "Paradise Lost?"

I was under the impression that "Birds" was #2 and "Paradise Lost" was #3, so I am COMPLETELY confused now.

Comment

It was Paradise Lost. I think they may have scrapped Birds, except for the funeral, & training scenes.
            They recycled those into Paradise Lost.

Comment

i am not that positive about the show. they should have trained the whole episode. i am still not giving up. but I am not crazy about this writing so far.

Comment

Definitely not giving up either. I have high hopes for this show. I still loved the Pilot.

Comment

I have to say the second episode didn't really live an impression. Definitely 7/10 material, as it had some redeeming value. And hell I'll be the typical male and say it, looking at Michelle Ryan in her workout outfit with cleavage and midriff everywhere is something I could do for a full hour of television.

But her first mission really left me bored. It might be because I was distracted by playing Phantom Hourglass, so I'll give the show another chance.

Comment

I enjoyed it, I didnt enjoy it as much as the Pilot but it was still pretty entertaining.

Comment

There's still hope for this show...I'll give the writers a honeymoon period till the spring and see where this show stands.
                      I think this show has alot of promise, if they do it right and stop rushing things and cram too much into a 40 min. period.
                      I'm still disappointed that the sound effects that were used in the original series when Jamie was running weren't used...Dadadadadadadada!!!!

Comment

It sucked. I completly gave up on the show. The dailouge stinks and the girl is too much of a plain jane.

Comment

um, the show won't last long in my opinion, but katee sachoff's delivery is awesome and is the only reason to watch.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎