Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    The ligher lighting, the way hunting seems more mainstream...I wonder if it isn't because of the start of the War. Back in Season 1 and 2 there were fewer demons and creatures. So hunters had to operate on the fringes. But now that the hundreds of demons were released at Devil's Gate in Wyoming, there are more fightening things out there and evil is becoming more prevailent. With the war looming nad the fact that the end of the world might be closer than we think hunters are going more 'mainstream', which makes sense to me.

After all, if the war continues this way soon everyone will either be a hunter or a victim.

As for the music, i also wondered if that wasn't deliberate. With Dean's deal closing he isn't the carefree guy he was and perhaps it was always intended as subtle sign of Dean's fear.
    I've seen a lot of speculation on the lighting and music, as well. Here's my take on it: this season is definitely about Sam's evolution. And I've read somewhere that maybe the reason behind the change in lighting is because Sam has always seen the "brighter" side of life. Hence the richer colors. And then, doesn't Sam hate Dean's taste in music, too? So why continue the mullet rock/classic rock when that isn't Sam?

But then, I like the idea that there isn't as much carefree rock because Dean's more somber now, that all of the partying we've seen this season is a smokescreen for what he really feels.

Comment

the music and lighting still make the show good so im fine with it just i guess its the consitancy thing. i still like the mosic tho cause they still are using old music and not the pop stuff smallville has lol.

Comment

THis season is my least favorite season of the series so far.I dident like season 7 of smallville either.I guess i dont like writer strikes

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎