No announcement yet.

mendez paintings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mendez paintings

i absolutly love the way they reintroduced the future painting concept!!! It would have been so easy to just have sylar or peter do it but i love the concept of a quest for missing paintings by a dead artist

And paintings that just happen to reveal the 9...or 8 or whatever, that are gonna be whacked

Comment

It's a very interesting concept indeed.

Comment

Yep was very glad to see the paintings come back. And I think Isaac's "I finally get to be a hero" from last season might be built up this season as something more than what it at first seemed. What I mean is, last year we just though his last work was to tell Hiro how to stab Sylar. But I think in actuality his last act might've been to send out those paintings to help deal with the bigger threat.

Comment

Not that alot of the heros would be too sad to see the heads of 'the company' get put in the ground.... sept Hiro will be kinda pissed when he gets back to find out his dad is dead....

Comment

any one think that was a strangley graphic photo for a newspaper to run?

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              Yep was very glad to see the paintings come back. And I think Isaac's "I finally get to be a hero" from last season might be built up this season as something more than what it at first seemed. What I mean is, last year we just though his last work was to tell Hiro how to stab Sylar. But I think in actuality his last act might've been to send out those paintings to help deal with the bigger threat.
              I hope this is so, and also hope that it means we get to see some new Issac flashbacks.

Comment

Originally posted by phelan120
                any one think that was a strangley graphic photo for a newspaper to run?
                Yeah... i thought about that too. Generally speaking there is no way that would be allowed in a newspaper. But I guess they needed to show issac's still got it even from the grave and alot of his stuff was pretty graphic...

Comment

Please remember the one week spoiler rule for avatars.
                  I have one I want to use, but I don't want to get banned.

Comment

I think the whole Isaac paints thing is pretty sweet too, i'm just curious when he painted them. Were they a group of paintings he didn't think about that Simone might have took and sold? Were they painted before we see him or during the time we are seeing him? I know there aren't any answers, yet...unless it's in the graphic novels and i don't know cause i haven't read them yet but i doubt it.

Comment

i think he has always been able to paint the future but only relized it in the premeire. remember micah was reading the ninth wonder in the pilot... so he could have painted these at any time

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎