Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who attacked Mrs. Petrelli???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I confess.... it was me that attacked Ma Petrelli.
    I just couldn't stand the b*tch, & had to ring her jowels.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
      Okay, I confess.... it was me that attacked Ma Petrelli.
      I just couldn't stand the b*tch, & had to ring her jowels.
      THEN YOU MUST DIE!! JK Sure she's a little creepy but i love her brutal honesty. Plus she would always bake me fresh cookies and give me a glass of milk.

Comment

I think that the villain that attacked ma Petreli has some sort of telepathetic power.I don't think he was present in the police department.Maybe he can cause nightmares or drive you crazy or sth Maybe she caused the little cuts on her face with her nails(they looked like nail cuts btw) as a means to defend herself in her "nightmare" !
        This would explain why Molly reacts different when trying to contact him and why he can penetrate her mind when she's sleeping (Assuming it's the same guy...)
        What do you think ?

Comment

I think it is a character we've already met, for some reason.

Comment

At first I thought it was an evil version of DL because this bad guy can walk through walls apparently......

Maybe a character who has powers similar to DL's?

Comment

Wild thought here but, what if Daddy Petrelli didn't really die?

The "Company" tried to kill him and he is back to get them?

I know, it is off the wall, but the writers on Heroes are pretty darn good

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Hmmmmm interesting thought...... And he'd have an old grudge to settle, too with Mrs. Petrelli and Mr. Nakumura (with them being oldl lovers and all). And Mr. Nakamura did look surprised to see who his attacker was........... hmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Comment

I was just watching the attack scenes again and the look on his face is what made me think of that, and for that matter, Mama Petrelli was pretty shook up, was it from the attack itself, or the shock of who did it?

Hmmm.. indeed

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

That's a brilliant prediction and makes sense. Because he may have powers similar to Peter, that is why he could use multiple powers at once.

Comment

Sylar was pronounced dead at one time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Efialtis
                        I think that the villain that attacked ma Petreli has some sort of telepathetic power.I don't think he was present in the police department.Maybe he can cause nightmares or drive you crazy or sth Maybe she caused the little cuts on her face with her nails(they looked like nail cuts btw) as a means to defend herself in her "nightmare" !
                        This would explain why Molly reacts different when trying to contact him and why he can penetrate her mind when she's sleeping (Assuming it's the same guy...)
                        What do you think ?
                        Ok, first I am very new here and this may seem very stupid..... but here it goes, did anyone think Ma Petreli looked dog-tired, like maybe she hasn't slept in a while? I agree with Efialtis, and think the attacker maybe the same "boogey-man" Molly talks about, and maybe Ma-Petreli has been fighting sleep and just couldn't fight it any longer. Then she was able to be attacked in the short moment she doozed off.

Comment

I dont know... Molly says this new 'big bad' is worse than even sylar, and yet the company couldnt get a hold on even him none-the-less get him to do their bidding. Unless one of the heads of corp (the 9) is thee big bad then I would doubt its the guy molly sees. Plus if he's so powerful he probably wouldnt be doing grunt work like killing old-folk...

Comment

i think it's pretty safe to say that pappa petrelli is not dead. rule # 1 of comics is no one stays dead and rule #1 of tv is if you don't see the body they aren't dead. All apply to papa petrelli

Comment

Just cause we didnt see a body doesnt mean they didnt.... plus hiro's dad even mentioned that he knew he was going to die because pappa petrelli and linderman had already died... he's dead... if you will notice they didnt cast for pappa petrelli this season...

Comment

I agree with phelan120 and Patient101.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎