Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randy G.
    Welcome to the forums XSE Greystone.
    Thanks Randy G. and
    STFanatic, been a fan of Smallville since season 1 and of course Heroes from the first episode and also a big fan of Kryptonsite but never thought to join until i saw the Herosite. But anyways back to Claire's missing pinky toe. That's one way to get rid of an in grown toenail. But wait...does Claire get in grown toenails? Oh and another question...is Claire like Kirsten Dunst in Interview with the vampire? Will she never be able to get a different hair cut because it'll keep growing back? Not that i wouldn't mind staring at her and her lovely hair the way it is now forever.

Comment

I think Claire may be onto something. Her cells regenerate so... perhaps they could be used to cure disease or whatever. I don't know about this strange disease that attacks only people with powers but... other regular diseases.

I think she could get a haircut if she wanted. lol

Comment

Which makes me wonder, can they even draw her blood?
        When they insert a needle, would it heal around it?

Comment

Wouldnt heal until the needle is removed.

Comment

That's true cause the staple Lyle stapled in her hand didn't heal around the staple. Just healed once she pulled it out.

Comment

I think Claire's second power is some kind of pain damper. There is now way she could have gone through some of these injuries with no more reaction than wincing.

Comment

That could easily be a side effect of her healing powers. When you are injured, especially severely, your brain releases endorphines into your body to conuteract the pain. As a super healer, perhaps she has super endorphines as well...and that being the case, I could see a plotline where she gets kinda addicted to hurting herself just to feel the pleasure of the super endorphines. Plus, she heas so quickly, the pain would pass quickly as well.

Comment

I do worry that it seems like she is a "Cutter".
                  That is a major problem.

The Parenting Channel explains early childhood development and children's health. Learn about child development and child care here.

"The more you know"....

Comment

Exactly, she definately seems to enjoy causing herself harm, slightly massochistic, but I suppose if you had the ability to heal any wound in moments, you might be that way as well, especially as a teen.

Comment

While arguing with her father in the copy shop she did say, "can I even get sick." Just thought I'd throw that out.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                        "The more you know"....
                        The only thing missing, is the star that shoots across the screen, & the little sound jingle.

Comment

If this board had the IMG turned on I was gonna do that

Comment

I personally think she is the cure. It would be cool if she turns out to be the big hero to save the day in the season finale.

Comment

I don't think she is the cure. But isn't it possiable, her mutated blood could infect ordinary humans? Not neccerily help them.
                              Last edited by Fusion123; 10-06-2007, 07:40 AM.

Comment

claire isn't the cure for the disease, big bad mo is

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎