No announcement yet.

Claire's other power.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's other power.....

Ok.... so on the rant that Claire went on about what she could be doing with her power.... I think she's the ultimate cure for that virus Mohinder is fighting.... her blood is the only other cure to the virus besides Mohinder's blood.

No...i doubt she's the cure, just saw ep2, her other power is to regenerate severed or missing limbs...damn, like a lizard! She took her healing power to the whole new level!

Comment

She did say to Noah that she thinks her blood could be a way to help amputees regenerate, or regenerate an organ.

Comment

she just has one power, she can heal. if she could cure people there wouldn't be any lizards left, if you know what i mean

Comment

LOL.... uhm no. But I do think that she's not a god or anything - but that she could possibly cure or help to cure that virus......

Comment

I don't know...the whole using her power to heal herself in order to heal others seems way too much like when Lionel and them were trying to clone those samples of Clark's blood so as to possibly make cures for liver disease. Plus it might be the same as Clark in that only his body can keep that process going. I mean yeah it'd be an interesting take but who knows.

Comment

Welcome to the forums XSE Greystone.

Comment

Welcome to Kryptonsite XSE

You picked a great forum area to start out in

Comment

Originally posted by XSE_Greystone
                  I don't know...the whole using her power to heal herself in order to heal others seems way too much like when Lionel and them were trying to clone those samples of Clark's blood so as to possibly make cures for liver disease. Plus it might be the same as Clark in that only his body can keep that process going. I mean yeah it'd be an interesting take but who knows.
                  That's pretty much what I thought of right away when she said that. I went "Claire cure" instead of Clark cure. Heh.

My question is, how the heck did she use scissors to cut her toe off? You'd need like a hacksaw or something, as I highly doubt a regular pair of scissors would be able to cut through the muscle and bone and do it so cleanly. When she did that, I instantly said "Are they trying to be like Saw?"

Comment

Those were the heavy duty cast iron type of scissors, I have a pair like that I use in the kitchen, I cut through a T-bone and rib bones quite often.

Comment

Yeah...those scissors were pretty sharp and they are heavy duty ones like STFanatic said. You can cut through quite a bit with them if you put some effort into it - which Claire seemed to do......

Comment

Yea... pinky toes arnt the toughest of appengegis(sp?) and those are some of the heavier duty scissors around.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                          LOL.... uhm no. But I do think that she's not a god or anything - but that she could possibly cure or help to cure that virus......
                          aw. But I always liked that it was Mohinder fighting for all the 'heroes/special ppl' and using his blood to ward off the virus. I love Mohinder! and that's is only super power in a way.

Comment

Mohinder's power is healing blood I guess

Comment

Gotta' love Mo'. Except that his fake accent is starting to grind on my nerves for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎