No announcement yet.

Peter Pwns

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patient101
    Hmmm... its possible but it wouldnt make alot of sense... it seems like he just is able to use the powers when his instincts take over & im not so sure what use peter pretending to have amneisa would be. Everyone just thinks he is dead so it would be better for him to lay low and do stuff without being noticed (i.e. invisible) than to pretend to have amneisa.
    I agree, but if he used his phasing powers at the same time he could be a stereotypical ghost, plus his flying powers and timemanipulating powers, hes godly

Comment

Originally posted by Patient101
      Hmmm... its possible but it wouldnt make alot of sense... it seems like he just is able to use the powers when his instincts take over & im not so sure what use peter pretending to have amneisa would be. Everyone just thinks he is dead so it would be better for him to lay low and do stuff without being noticed (i.e. invisible) than to pretend to have amneisa.
      I agree. Even though for now he can't (consciously) remember Sylar or the other ppl his powers came from, I think on some subliminal level, his subconscious mind does, and thus his powers were activated.

Comment

Originally posted by chaszer
        Peter has a bad case of Superman syndrome-he's become so powerful the only limit to his abilities are self-imposed. The holding a box over a fire bit should have been no challenge for him. Telekinesis yank it away, stop time and walk over and get it, go invisible and go get it. Its going to be hard for ordinaries to challenge Peter at all.
        Yeah, your right, that would have been easier.... EXCEPT, Peter may have used telekenisis but that doesnt mean he knows how to use telekneisis. It was basically the powers shooting out while insticnt took over. He has amnesia remember? So he doent know he can stop time and he doesnt really know hat his powers are or how to use them on command...

Comment

I think it was well hashed out by the writers to impose some limits on Peter. The memory loss is well done. If not, the show would be all about NBC'S Superman . Don't get me wrong, I'm totally stoked at Peter kickin' butt, but even Superman needs help, and has weaknesses.

Comment

It is interesting to see Peter throwing aside a truck the next episode preview!

It seems Peter with Memory Loss is stronger than Peter with memory!

Comment

At least more confident anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharingan
                It seems Peter with Memory Loss is stronger than Peter with memory!

Totally agree !!

Comment

Peter w/memory=Clark

Peter w/o memory= Kara

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                    Peter w/memory=Clark

Peter w/o memory= Kara
                    Hahahaha Totally right !

Comment

i don't like these superman comparisons for peter i prefer the 'rogue off the leash' comparison

Comment

Just take them as funny comments. Hahaha

Comment

Peter with memory=She-Hulk

Peter without memory=Hulk

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎