Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Lizards?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea but ST she doesn't want to harm people but she just can't control the power. That's why they are seeking Mohinder's help.

Comment

Yeah, I hope they get around to the Wonder Twins story fairly soon, and not turn it into an immigration statement.

Comment

I have forgotten about the haitian. I bet he have something to do with Peter losing her memory.
        Also, I thinkw that the power of the twins is really cool, now I know WHY they have to stay together. One gives life and the other one takes it. Cool.

Comment

I wonder if Maya's power is connected with any mythological evil... la llorona or something...

I just hope the wonder twins stay away from Peter and Sylar. I wonder if Alejandro's power is the reverse of Maya's or if he could reverse the effects of any other person's power.

Very interesting.

Originally posted by CallMeClark
          The 9 Elders is the A storyline. It is called "Season 2: Generations."
          Thanks for highlighting this for me. This mystery killer isn't as chilling as Sylar. Also, the Wonder twins' journey of discovery isn't as suspenseful as Nikki's was... so maybe that's why the A story... doesn't stand out...
          Last edited by ginnyfan; 10-03-2007, 11:50 AM.

Comment

No problem.

I agree that the Boogyman is not the Wonder Twins. Maya doesn't want to hurt people. I was also thinking can her brother also reverse death in general? Or just death that his sister causes?

Comment

Either way... I don't want Sylar or Peter to come anywhere near the twins. *Shudders*

Well... maybe Sylar. As long as Alejandro's not around to reverse it. *evil laugh*

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                I wonder if Maya's power is connected with any mythological evil... la llorona or something...

Its more in the religition side, Jesus' tears or something. I mean, i don't think that the writers get themselves in that kind of stuff but for me it seems that. Even more when Maya started to pray. La llorona is a different thing
                Last edited by Novak Fan; 10-05-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I thought the Episode, was awesome, my favorite scene in the episode is when Peter saved that Girl from those Bad Guys, that was Awesome, and I also like the scene where Claire discovers her toe can grow back, and I also liked the Scene where Kensi heals, I can't wait to see Next Week's Episode, it is going to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                    Either way... I don't want Sylar or Peter to come anywhere near the twins. *Shudders*

Well... maybe Sylar. As long as Alejandro's not around to reverse it. *evil laugh*
                    I imagine if Peter or Sylar got a hold of them as long as they got both powers it wouldn't be an issue. Well, Sylar it might suck for him to get it since it gives him total control over life and death. But for Peter it wouldn't be like getting Ted's power. If he got both twins powers he'd be able to reverse anything he did with it. It'd be an interesting power for a good guy to have, actually. Especially if it's used to make someone not-so-good speak up about any evil plans. Threaten to kill them if they don't talk, then do it, then reverse it and tell them you'll do it again if they don't talk.

I think Pete's character is just enough of an anti-hero to use that power to save the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                      I imagine if Peter or Sylar got a hold of them as long as they got both powers it wouldn't be an issue. Well, Sylar it might suck for him to get it since it gives him total control over life and death. But for Peter it wouldn't be like getting Ted's power. If he got both twins powers he'd be able to reverse anything he did with it. It'd be an interesting power for a good guy to have, actually. Especially if it's used to make someone not-so-good speak up about any evil plans. Threaten to kill them if they don't talk, then do it, then reverse it and tell them you'll do it again if they don't talk.

I think Pete's character is just enough of an anti-hero to use that power to save the day.
                      Dude that is so crazy i never would have thought of that. That's the ultimate interrogation power although it's not quiet the nicest thing a superhero would do if he needed something.

Comment

^Wow that is really cool... in a twisted kinda way...

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎