No announcement yet.

The guy who kills Hiro's father..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy who kills Hiro's father..

What's his power? Running into people real fast and knocking them off buildings?

He/She didn't really display any power's. Plus i feel Hiro's father was conscience of his presence. So therefore it isn't transportation or anything like that. I guess we will have to wait and see. Though it's possiable that person dosen't have any abilities.
    Last edited by Fusion123; 10-01-2007, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I found that very anti-climatic.
      At least a harlot slap or a wedgie. something, this running and knocking people off building is so "fox network".

We didn't even get to see Nakamura Sr. powers, unless it was looking cool and talking eloquent Japanese.

Comment

I know it looked like he died, but I really hope George Takei will be back.

Comment

i think we did see his power... one body was on the ground.

The killer flew away becuase it was NATHAN!!!!! Nathan bumped into Ando right before Ando handed Pappa Nokgamoria the newspaper, Mamma Petrelli found the photo in the hall right after Nathan entered the appartment, plus Nathan is so guilt ridden over his brothers death in this episode that it strikes me as no surprise that he'd try kill everyone in the org. that planned the explosion.

Comment

I think for now they want us to think it's Nathan....

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
              I think for now they want us to think it's Nathan....
              It can't be Nathan.... it's someone that Angela and Mr Nakamura know from way back in the day. Could be the same dude that has the scary eyes that Maddie keeps drawing?

Comment

what makes you think it is someone from way back in the day? the only thing we know is when pappa nokgamoria says that he "
                never4 would have expected you" it means he knows his attacker but doesn't say from when

Comment

Kaito implied that a member of the 9 was killing them off when he stated that he was afraid because "they were all very powerful" (or something to that effect.)

Kaito most likely doesn't have a power- he needed a sword to defend himself. Also, there was some parralism between two sets of dialogue that further support that he was just awesome enough with his mad combat skills to hang with the rest of the 9:

Nathan: What do you know about healing?
                  Linderman: A few things
                  *Linderman heals a plant.*

Hiro: What do you know about killing?
                  Kaito: A few things
                  *Flips out with sword*

As for the hooded guy, there is a thread in the theories/speculation forum entitled "the NEW Uluru thread" dealing with just that.

Comment

He didn't even die after he landed w/ hiro's dad...so prolly healing power? The undead! Lol

Comment

This is going off of what I remember from a certain episode of Season 1, so I could be wrong.
                      When Matt and the FBI agent chase down that guy who was trying to attack Molly, I don't think it was Sylar. I think it was the same guy that killed Nakamura. The way the guy escaped after getting shot was not one of the powers displayed by Sylar, who if he wanted Molly bad enough, would have killed Matt and the FBI agent.
                      Also when Peter meets the invisible man, the guy says he has met someone like Peter before. Which could be in reference to this same guy, if the guy that Matt shot and Nakamura's killer are the same man.
                      So his power would be the same as Peters, being able to use a number of powers instead of one.

Comment

Originally posted by phelan120
                        i think we did see his power... one body was on the ground.

The killer flew away becuase it was NATHAN!!!!! Nathan bumped into Ando right before Ando handed Pappa Nokgamoria the newspaper, Mamma Petrelli found the photo in the hall right after Nathan entered the appartment, plus Nathan is so guilt ridden over his brothers death in this episode that it strikes me as no surprise that he'd try kill everyone in the org. that planned the explosion.
                        Your absoulty right. I completely forgot, that the person survied the fall. I was so focused on Hiro's dad. But i doubt it is Nathan, that commited the murder. I don't even think he has any knowledge of the previous heros' (the nine). I believe it was someone from their group. That has gone rogue.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎