Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you hate about "Bizarro"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe how nuts people are about the whole wig thing! Wigs are not all that uncommon in the asian countries now.
    The complaints about how she got there so fast and had an apartment?... c'mon people, you know she didn't just fake her death THEN decide to run to China. She had it set up ahead of time.

Comment

• I hate what they're doing to Lex, so that's what I voted for.

Comment

• Everything was perfect,cool episode!

Comment

• Lana is Back -.-° IT is So #"$$& crazy

really im not crazy about smallville anymore... i'm pretty close from stopping...

Laters All

Comment

• ^^^
            I hated how "quickly", he fell under Lana's spell. He's not human, is he ? Maybe IF I was a guy, a I could "appreciate" her charms.

Comment

• yea...i dislike the fact that kara can fly so early on in the series but clark can't.

Comment

• I love almost everything about him. The only thig I didn't like was that he was in love with Lana just like Clark. I would have liked him to be in love with Lois. Because usually almost every guy who comes to Smallville likes Lana. And after season three she didn't really seem that specail anymore.

Comment

• Even if it is not one of my all-time favourites it is one of my favourites this season.

Tom in a double role is always amazing for me and he really did a great job there.

There are a few things I didn't like much or which I found weird, like e.g. why did Clark leave the boy and his injured/unconscious father and didn't help the boy to get his father to the hospital? He only nodded to that boy, after having vapourized the flod and left! I was a littel surprised about that.

The fight between Bizzaro and Clark could have been a bit longer. It was over too soon.

But all in all a good episode.

Comment

• Absolutely nothing wrong with "Bizarro"

Comment

• I don't think there was anything wrong with Bizarro. It was a great season opener.
                      Though, Lanas wig was hilarious.

Comment

• nothing wrong..
                        only that lana´s wig was weird

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡