Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legend of Zelda Series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Zelda fans, just thought I'd share some funny YT videos. If you haven't seen these, please check them out:

Zelda Music Video

Zelda Commercial/Dance Party

Comment

i love the zelda series of games. i've only played the console games, not any of the handheld games. my nephew is currently playing phantom hourglass and i've found myself having to help him. he's new to the zelda games. he's only 6.

but i've been playing them since the original. i remember that shiny gold cartridge. i loved it. i tried playing 2 but couldn't get into it so i got rid of it. from there i moved to the games on the snes and then every other console since then. my favorite has to be OoT, followed by twilight.

i think majora's mask has to be the creepiest of them all and everytime i've played it, it kinda scares me. the looks on the characters faces. just ugh.

earlier this year i ordered the collector's edition of the legend of zelda. it was a demo disc that was given out when you bought some kind of bundle pack. but i like the games inside. it contains the full versions of the original zelda, zelda 2, majora's mask, and OoT. the disc contains glitches but i was ok with it. most of the glitches are within the majora's mask game. such as music out of place or not even being of the game. the game would also freeze. this was said to also slightly happen in OoT.

twilight princes was awesome. the graphics were insane. i've played it only once and then never played it again. that was back after it's release. i'm like that with games. i play them, finish them and put them down. and never even play them again for months or years. there are a few exceptions.

i'm upset on the new upcoming game for simplifying the graphics but i'm still planning on getting it. can't wait.

Comment

New Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D trailers are now up courtesy of E3 2011!

Skyward Sword E3 2011 Trailer If you play the music in this trailer backwards you hear a familiar Zelda tune!

Ocarina of Time 3D E3 2011 Trailer

Plus check this Wii U Zelda Demo out!

One more thing, check these two Zelda parodies out:

Zelda Link to the Future

Zelda 1987 Trailer

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
          New Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time 3D trailers are now up courtesy of E3 2011!

Skyward Sword E3 2011 Trailer If you play the music in this trailer backwards you hear a familiar Zelda tune!

Ocarina of Time 3D E3 2011 Trailer

Plus check this Wii U Zelda Demo out!

Zelda Link to the Future

Zelda 1987 Trailer

omg

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

wow this thread is old
          Last edited by Suiko; 06-10-2011, 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nice.... This is really making me want to play "Link to the Past" again. It's been way too long.

Comment

Comment

I think I'm more looking forward to the new Zelda for the next Wii console. I saw the graphics and judging by that, it looks more dark than Skyward Sword. Though it will be fun to play Ocarina of Time again.

Comment

Zelda Link to the Future

Zelda 1987 Trailer

OMG I absolutely love the timeline parody with the Back to the Future crossover! That was just totally awesome. And genius.

The 1987 one was cool....but not as hilarious as the other one.

Comment

New advert for Ocarina of Time 3Ds

Think you're a Zelda fan? Check out this trailer for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and prepare to be humbled by the star Robin Williams.IGN's YouT...

Interview with Robin Williams and his daughter Zelda. I had no idea he named his daughter after the Zelda in the series!!

Just goes to show that this game is for everyone.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/ZeldaRobin Williams is known for being amongst the biggest fans of The Legend of Zelda series of games. The award-winning Hollywood...

Comment

Originally posted by Livstevi21

Think you're a Zelda fan? Check out this trailer for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and prepare to be humbled by the star Robin Williams.IGN's YouT...

Interview with Robin Williams and his daughter Zelda. I had no idea he named his daughter after the Zelda in the series!!
                      That commercial pulled my heartstrings

Comment

Just goes to show that this game is for everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6oYMtqZk4Y
                        Aw man, I wanted to post that!

What to make LoZ more awesome than to have an awesome actor be a fan of the game! Go Robin Williams!!!

Comment

Aw man, I wanted to post that!

What to make LoZ more awesome than to have an awesome actor be a fan of the game! Go Robin Williams!!!
                          aw I guess I got there before you

Yeah, go Robin Williams Really wanna take out my GameCube and play OoT again now!

Comment

aw I guess I got there before you

Yeah, go Robin Williams Really wanna take out my GameCube and play OoT again now!
                            It's okay I was only teasing.

Why don't you just get a 3DS and play OoT 3D?

Right now I'm playing through Majora's Mask. Fun game, annoying at times, but really cool once you get into it!

Comment

It's okay I was only teasing.

Why don't you just get a 3DS and play OoT 3D?

Right now I'm playing through Majora's Mask. Fun game, annoying at times, but really cool once you get into it!
                              I haven't got much money at the moment, so I can't really afford a 3DS. I'd love to get one when I save up some money though!

I've always been intending to get Majora's Mask after I bought OoT for N64 all those years ago and never got round to it!

Comment

Jess

I've asked this before, but it doesn't hurt to ask again since you are
                                currently playing Majora's Mask...While searching for those faeries
                                I came across one that I just cannot figure out how to get to. There
                                is a treasure box up in a caged area with some see-saws in the room.
                                How do you get to that box?

Maybe, I'll get back to playing the game if I can figure out this little
                                puzzle?
                                Last edited by Glove; 07-09-2011, 11:02 AM. Reason: Added Note.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎