Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legend of Zelda Series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ocarina of Time is my all-time favourite, Majora's Mask coming in a close second. The Zelda series is a wonderful series of games.

Comment

OoT is my altime favourite game.
      TP was pretty good but a bit to easy. Compare iron knuckles to darknuts and youll see what i mean.

Second best zelda was link to the past.

Comment

I usually enjoy the Zelda games, and I think they've gotten better over the course of the years. My personal favorite is probably still "A Link to the Past." It's has a complicated but still very fun quest, I love all the different environments, items, and enemies, and it always had a way of keeping me glued to my controller for hours on end.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Twilight Princess was amazing. Nuff' said

Comment

Link to the Past is the best when it comes to collecting
            items and adventure, but Ocarina of Time was really,
            really cool first person graphics. Combine these two
            and you have the perfect Zelda. I didn't care much
            for Mask of Majora, but I do have a question that has
            bothered me for years. How do you get the pink floating
            rabbit in the box up in the cage in the water temple?
            The room with the See-Saw's. Someone would save
            me a lot of turmoil if they would let me in on the secret.
            I had to quit for fear of pulling my hair out of my head
            and running out into traffic.

Oh, you can send me something private if you have
            the answer to my riddle. Please. Chances are, I may
            never get back down here.
            Last edited by Glove; 05-28-2009, 06:33 PM. Reason: Begging

Comment

That's the thing about Majora's Mask....I hated collecting those "stray" faries.

I still remember the original Zelda. A couple of years ago I had the rerelease for GBA and it was very nastalgic. And of course when I got a Wii, the first games I downloaded were Zelda and Zelda II. Zelda II was super hard but I FINALLY beat it a few months back. It was cool getting to see the end credits to that game for the first time in about 20 years.

Zelda: ALttP is still one of my favorite Zelda games, but Zelda OoT and Zelda TP were still pretty awesome. The only one I really didn't like was Minish Cap, and the only ones I haven't played are Four Swords & Four Swords Adventures.

Comment

Thought I would share the new art for the new Zelda game for Wii

I love it.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by comptonassmel
                i have the original zelda game for nes. I love that game. That's the only nintendo system i have, and i seriously still play it all the time. I love it, and zelda is so much fun on that system.
                ita
                Last edited by Lexgirl33; 08-18-2009, 12:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Seems the new game has something to do with the mastersword itself. If you look at Link carries no sword and that the figure resembles the hilt of the mastersword. So that could be very interesting. Also this Wii game will have actualy Wii graphics, cause Twilight Princess had gamecube graphics which were mirrored for practical reasons.

Comment

The problem for me wrt Majora's Mask is the constant time reversal. It can be a major pain having to redo certain events over and over again. Another problem was that it felt like just an upgraded version of Ocarina of Time. There wasn't much that changed from OOT to MM.

Comment

Well Majora's Mask is suppose to be a direct sequel to OOT, while most of the Zelda games take place in something like another dimension. It's always a different Link. I believe it's only Windwaker that is set in the future of Ocarina of Time. But the story of Majora's Mask was very good and the option to change into a Zora or a Goron was fantastic.

Comment

Anybody checked out the new trailer for the next Zelda game for Wii?

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Comment

Whhhhhoooooooaaaaaaa.... That looks SWEET. Very cool! I'm glad to see that the Zelda series continues to invent way cool games with awesome plots, graphics, items, bosses, and adventures. I remember playing my cousin's copy of "The Ocarina of Time" and thought it was amazing, but this looks potentially even cooler. I'm still partial to my Super NES copy of "A Link to the Past," though.

Comment

I was at first slightly disappointed in the graphics of the game, which looked more simpler, yet of better quality than Twililght, which were actually mirrored Gamecube Graphics. Twiligh had a more detailed darker look which I liked. This is sort of Twilight combined with the shading style of Windwaker. Then I got more used to the new graphic style. Anyway I think the game is going to be fantastic and there are rumours you will even leave Hyrule.

Comment

I was obsessed with this game series! The only Zelda games I have played though are Link's Awakening on the classic GameBoy (which I never managed to complete - I think I got to level 8/9 and got stuck). And on the N64; Ocarina of Time, GameCube; Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, all of which I have beaten. OoT still stands as my favorite. I thought TP was a beauty to look at and is a great game, lots of fun, but I didn't enjoy the dungeons as much.

I always wanted to play Majora's Mask, but never got round to buying the game.

Skyward Sword looks great!

Comment

I'm with DB, I wasn't sure of the graphics at first, but the more I see them, the better I like them.

More so though, I want to see how the new play controls will fair with this game. With the Wii Motion Plus, its supposed to be more of a 1:1 combat style (you raise the wii remote, link raises his sword). It looks interesting, and it would have been awesome to have been at E3 to try the demo. Has anyone been to E3 and tried it? If so, what did you think?

For some more information about the plot, the story is supposed to take place before Ocarina of Time. Link comes from the land of Skyloft which sits in the sky above Hyrule. Below Skyloft, Hyrule is thrown into chaos. Link uses the skyward sword (which will eventually become the master sword) to travel between the two worlds. Interesting enough, the skyward will somehow be its own character through some sort of entity within the sword.

I'm so excited for this game. Honestly, I may have a bigger fandom for this game than I do for SV but that's because I've pretty much been playing Zelda since I've been in diapers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎