No announcement yet.

Legend of Zelda Series

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend of Zelda Series

Are there in zelda fans in here. If you are then this is the perfect place to chat about your favorite ones... ENJOY

And by the way Ocarina of time is my all time favorite zelda game.

My favorite is Twilight Princess. I liked Ocarina of Time but Twilight Princess did everything OoT did, only better and with better graphics.

BTW, there's a Zelda game coming out for the DS on Oct. 1st, called Phantom Hourglass. It continues the story of Wind Waker, which wasn't my favorite Zelda, but the way they've incorporated the DS gameplay into the game has me very excited.

Comment

Loved Twilight Princess. Already have Phantom Hourglass reserved.

Comment

My favorite is A Link to The Past.

Comment

Well I have Phantom Hourglass and am loving it, anybody else?

Comment

I am still waiting foer phantom hourglass to come out. So which one do you think is better OOT or TP???

Comment

Twilight Princess is my favorite followed closely by Ocarina of Time with Phantom Hourglass behind that.

Comment

I don't have a DS. I thought about getting one for Final Fantasy 3, but I can't justify spending money on a hand-held when they give me headaches.

Comment

FF3 is probably my least favorite out of all my DS purchases, honestly.

The great:

New Super Mario
                  Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
                  Phoenix Wright: Justice for All
                  Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
                  Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

The decent:

Final Fantasy 3

Yet to come out but assured to be great:

Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Comment

I saw a commercial for Phantom Hourglass today, and it looked pretty awesome. I'd love to play it if handhelds didn't give me migraines.

Comment

I'd stomach the migraine. Phantom Hourglass is awesome. In all honesty, I usually get bored of Zelda games at the halfway mark. All that dungeon-crawling... ugh... It gets to me after a while.

But Phantom Hourglass is amazing. I'll admit that half my fascination with it is how cinematic it is and how high it stands compared to other DS games in terms of storytelling, but it really is fun. The touch controls are solid and add to the gameplay. The use of the DS' other functions are pretty good too. There's especially one puzzle that requires you close the lid on the DS that took me a while to realize what I was supposed to do.

Phantom Hourglass - great Zelda game. 9/10

Comment

I still haven't played Twilight Princess yet (tried to demo it last year at a GameStop, but the Wii-mote wouldn't work (trying say that 3 times fast).

So, until I get a chance to really crack open that game, Ocarina of Time remains my fave, followed closely by The Adventure of Link, and then A Link to the Past.

Comment

It's one of the most awesome computer game series. I got Phantom Hourglass as well. My nephew also likes the LoZ series a lot, fave game of the series is Ocarina of Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                            My favorite is A Link to The Past.
                            I'm with you. My favorite.

Comment

I have the original Zelda game for NES. I love that game. That's the only Nintendo system I have, and I seriously still play it all the time. I love it, and Zelda is so much fun on that system.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎