No announcement yet.

The Nine...make that The Eight

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nine...make that The Eight

So the Nine surfaced - they were once more than Nine but this episode they were down to Nine since Charles died.... or was killed off maybe?

So now they're down to Eight. I was wondering if this ties into the super bad guy that is freaking Molly out or if it someone within the Company that is taking out the top key people so that they can start anew?

Any thoughts on the Nine?

At first I thought the killer of the nine HAD to be the guy that Molly was scared about, but the fact that Kaito said that that guy was LAST person he'd ever suspect of wanting him dead right before doing the deed made me question that. The guy that Molly keeps seeing is obvisouly pretty creepy and since Kaito is er was (RIP Man!) all wise and stuff, I don't think he'd be able to mask that kind of evil from him.

Comment

We never learned what Kaito's power was, some speculated that he was immortal.

Then again that may be when some thought he was Kensi.

I am not 100% convinced yet that he is dead, they could be setting up Mama Petrelli.

Comment

I found his death pretty unconvincing too. Don't know why, we did see two bodies on the street. I don't think he's immortal but I doubt he's that easy to kill either.

Comment

If only Ando would have been a little faster and got there with that sword, then that creepy creepy hooded dude would have had his hands full.

Comment

Every time I read the word "Creepy" I think of the "Bow Wow" line "That's Creepy Creepy man".

Comment

Isn't it "That's SOME Creepy Creepy man?"

I usually think of that too but now I got "Creepy Creeperton" stuck in my head thanks to Rock of Love. God, that show is such a trainwreck!

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                I found his death pretty unconvincing too. Don't know why, we did see two bodies on the street. I don't think he's immortal but I doubt he's that easy to kill either.
                I didn't see two bodies - I saw the one body and blood. And the killer was a messenger - I still think the ubber bad guy is behind it. Unless they were fighting against him or something but that's doubtful. They all were acting in a larger plan .... my guess is that the guy that jumped off the building with Hiro's dad is someone we might have seen before? I thought that Hiro's dad's power was the power of death? Since Linderman was healing - the opposite would be death or hurting..... and at one point it was mentioned that they were opposites...

Comment

There was only one body, so the hooded fella either can fly or teleport.

Comment

I really hope they develop the mythology, where the bads guys/legion of doom have worked together in the past.
                    Like Malcolm McDowell said to Niki, "Do you have any idea how much work it took to get you two together to produce your son?". So this means that the bad guys have been working together for a long time.
                    I want to find out about that history.

Comment

Yeah, that has to be shown.

TPTB really have a possible long running series here for sure

Comment

I think it's peter, he just disepeared from the fall. Teleport or flight? i think peter is beeing used as a pawn or what it's called.

Comment

But Peter was chained up in a shipping container in Ireland at the time.

Comment

the guy in a wheel chair that could see peter in the flashback was one of them and he's dead. so is hiro's dad and linderman. that's six remaining. and i believe hiro's dad said that someone else was also dead. so i think we're down to 5 (maybe 6).

right? or no?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                              the guy in a wheel chair that could see peter in the flashback was one of them and he's dead. so is hiro's dad and linderman. that's six remaining. and i believe hiro's dad said that someone else was also dead. so i think we're down to 5 (maybe 6).

right? or no?
                              no, he said there were 9 left after Mr. Petrelli, Linderman, Deveax, and the other guy died. Now that Mr. Nakamura is dead as well, there are 8 left

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎