No announcement yet.

Midas Touch

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midas Touch

Cool power but why did it have to go to such a dorky dude? Can't he afford some Rogaine or something? What was that 'foo's name BTW?

LMAO!!!!

Fool seems to work for right now because I'm too tired to google lol.....

I was expecting the spoon to turn into $100 bills or something lol - but gold works too.

I didn't really think he worked for the company though.... I thought that he could represent another org.... I mean who's to say that the Company is the only group out there wanting to keep tabs on the super people? And who's to say that they're not baiting Mohinder and HRG?

Comment

I think the 'foo does work for the company because he mentioned Molly and then that whole creepy phone convo with HRG and 'Mo at the end. A phone convo that HRG is sooooo busted for btw. The "Butlers" ain't no 'foo's!

Comment

The roundtable with the 'butlers' was funny too lol - awkward.....

Comment

Yeah that was pretty good. Especially since everyone got praise from Mrs. Butler for basically having craptastic boring @ss days, lol.

Comment

more like praise for telling lies lol .... it's almost like they were all telling lies and knowing they were lies and they just kept it rolling

I wonder how much Mrs. Bennet and the brother know/remember etc.....

Comment

That's true. Especialling in regards to HRG himself, EVERYONE could tell that dude was lying and yet, they just smiled and praised.

I think Mrs. Bennet knows alot but I am not sure if the Haitian mindwiped her and the brother again after the whole "Ted blowing up their house" thing.

Comment

"Lemonade.."
                No one wanted to say it.

Comment

Nope none of the Bennett (Butler) family has been mind-wiped since Company Man other than HRG himself, and Mrs. Bennett told him everything that happened, so they all remember.

I didn't mind that the guy was dorky, I think it was meant to be in contrast to having the "cool suave" Company Man (HRG) last season. I just wished he'd stop acting like he thought he was cool.

Comment

He *IS* cool! You did see what he did to his boss right? He get's inducted into the cool hall of fame for that alone.

When it comes to the gold guy, I guess I thought it would be better to either have someone who actually looked like they were from old money OR have him be over the top and be like Flava Flav! With gold fronts, gold chains, and ho's willing to kill for him trailin' after him. Why can't we get someone who's totally unapolegtic and out about their powers? Midas Touch guy could have totally been it.

Comment

I think you got me wrong. HRG certainly is cool and deserves to think of himself as cool.

It is the dorky new Company Man who seems to think he is cool but is actually a dork that should stop acting like he thinks he is cool.

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                      Why can't we get someone who's totally unapolegtic and out about their powers?
                      Umm...Sylar? :P Even to a certain extent Hiro.

Comment

Oh alright, lol.

Oh yeah there's Hiro but Sylar totally hides and doesn't seem to come out all badass until he decides to munch on peeps brains. He'd get caught and stuck in a cage if he flaunted it. But a Midas Touch power that the company NEEDS in order to stay hella founded like they are, could totally be out and livin' the good life with their powers.

Comment

thats probably one of the best powers ever, you touch PEOPLE and turn them into gold and then melt them down and make robots

Comment

I can not take Ned Ryerson seriously.
                            Midas touch or not.

Comment

I think he is there to be the "Hey I know that guy!" future comedy relief.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎