No announcement yet.

Parkmans Mind Control

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parkmans Mind Control

I loved seeing him with that much control of his power. Also loved how they answewred the questions of how many bullets he got shot with.

they did i didnt notice that part and that was pretty cool how he was in molly dreams

Comment

It was when Matt made detective and recieved his badge. His captian mention his injuries and Matt said something like " I got shot 4 times, but I'm fine now".

Comment

That was unknown? I knew he was shot with four bullets, it was kinda clear...

Comment

I also liked that Parkman was more 'the man' this time. He really grew from last season. He's not totally 'the man' yet...but he's working towards it.

Kinda surprised that his wife and him got divorced. She seemed to understand and they were gonna have a kid. Hope they explore that just a bit more.... of course I guess it must be hard living with a mind reader - on the other hand...he'd know exactally what the baby wants/needs lol.

Comment

We don't know what happend while Matt was gone (abducted) and later in the hospital. He just might have thought about it all and noticed that it probably isn't his child anyway.

He only seems to be able to "read" English toughts, he wouldn't be able to read a baby.

Comment

are they really divorced or just in hiding? It seems parkman's working w/ bennet and mo to take down the company... i think the plan is to bring them back once the company is down

Comment

Originally posted by phelan120
                are they really divorced or just in hiding? It seems parkman's working w/ bennet and mo to take down the company... i think the plan is to bring them back once the company is down

Interesting theory- though why didn't he send Molly with them, to keep her safe, if this is the case?

My theory is that Matt Jr. ( as we saw he was named in FYG) is not actually Matt's kid but his buddy's (remember back when his marriage was falling apart, and he punched out his friend?)

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎