No announcement yet.

Claire has a stalker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginx
    LMAO!!! Seriously if there was a dude floating outside my window I'd be like WTF!!!! LOL

Every show needs a stalker - it's a personality type

I thought the guy was a little Peter Pannish... hope he improves with each episode. and hey I'm the girl next door!! lol -
    If there some dude outside the window flying or not, and my wife saw him... well, let's just say my wife is a good shot

Still, the flying sequence was pretty darn good.

Comment

I don't like the guy.He gives me the creeps.I didn't like the way he presented himself to Claire and what kind of question was that:are you a alien or a robot?Looks likes he already knew that she has powers.I'm pretty sure that he's with the other team(the bad guys who want to kill everyone) that's why is fallowing her everywhere.Who knows may be they want to have Claire in their gang.So,he can fly but,something tells me that it's not the only power that he got.He's an alien after all

Comment

He's def giving off the creepy vibe... maybe that's because of his name West. Makes me think of Mayor West from Family Guy (funny but creepy crazy lol).

Comment

after the online comic I am not thinking he is part of the company at all.

Comment

wish clark could fly like that stalker.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
              nooo.... lol. I think we're all just thinking that because of what happened with Peter and Claire lol....

Maybe Claire is only attracted to people she's related too!!!!! ewwwww
              Eww! LOL

But it could be that the "evolved" humans can slightly sense eachother and are more atracked to eachother on a subliminal level. That's why Nathan stepped out on his wifey with both Meredith (Claire's birth mother) and again with Niki. Maybe that's why West is all up in Claire's business because he feels the subliminal pheromone vibes that are telling him that she's like him and he's got to hit that and spread the evolved human seed.

Now with that said.........................

I still think it's creepy that he's a peeping tom, I've NEVER found that sweet. And eww, I've heard that girls look for their daddy's but ugh, it's just wrong that she flat out goes for one that is so HELLA Nathanesque with his power of flight and his being lead by his nether region towards the chicks with powers.

Comment

At least he's cute!

Comment

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor1979
                  ANyone willing to bet that this is another illegit from Nathan's indiscretions?
                  It looks like they are putting it out there to mat least have us suspect that he could be. But when you think about it Peter, Nathan, Claire are related and they all have different powers just because this guy can fly doesn't mean he's Nathan's son.

but it doesn't mean Claire won't think this once she finds out about him.

I see her saying something like, "D@mn, don't tell me I fell for a guy that I am related to again."

Comment

Yeah, and remember Cluade's line from way back when. "Other one of those are ya?" or something like that. People have repeating powers, just because the powers are the same doesn't mean the person is related to the other.
                    Last edited by Chlarkerlover; 09-26-2007, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkerlover
                      At least he's cute!
                      Yay! Someone agrees with me!

Comment

He's kind of cute I guess,if you like creepy guys but,it's really strange that he almost hit Claire and didn't have any problem with it,I'm pretty sure that he already knows what her power is about and he's a mole for the other group.

Comment

wut a creeper fella...and he's ugly too

Comment

Not sure if it's already been said but it's possible he and Claire are related. He has the same power as her Father of course...

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎