Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan's face/What does Nathan really look like

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt catch that! I thought it was just some random homeless guy.

Comment

I thought that was Peter in the reflection...went by too fast though.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
        I thought that was Peter in the reflection...went by too fast though.
        thats what I thought too

Comment

Close enough, lol

Comment

I thought it was his own reflection, but I am wondering if he did get fried or was it guilt plus the booze causing it.

Comment

maybe...just maybe.... Linderman survived and healed Nathan?

Or maybe that's how Nathan feels inside...ugly and torn up?

Or maybe....that is what ma petrelli's power is?

That's a lot of maybes lol......

I was really surprised by the mirror image.... that's gonna be a good twist I think....

Originally posted by SalvadorianGirl
              I think Ando didn't recognize him because of the beard. To me it actually looked more like Peter was the disfigured image Nathan saw in the mirror.
              Maybe.... I'll have to watch it again.... they kept it up there for quite a while so there must be something more than just a 'pink elephant' I hate myself look in the mirror....

I don't think Ando recognized him because Nathan looked like hello and just wasn't acting like himself. Plus Ando was in a bit of a rush.
              Last edited by Ginx; 09-24-2007, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I'm pretty darned sure it was Nathan's burned face, NOT Peter's. TiVo rocks!!!

Comment

No, I thought it was Nathan when he bumped into him and then I rewound (TiVo rocks again!) and saw that it was him. And it WAS a burnt Nathan's reflection that Nathan saw in the bar. I was thinking, is he able to project what he wants people to see and he's really burnt? Or is it really that guilt psychobabble everyone's promoting?

Comment

Yeah, I am 99.9% sure it was Nathan's face.

Comment

It is Nathan but beardless, I think that was why folks are thinking it was Pete.

Comment

Arghh.. he looks like Two-face

Comment

that is what I said to my wife when I saw it last night.

Comment

There has got to be more to it than just simple guilt. I mean - they kept it on the screen for quite a while. A guilt thing would have been fast and quick I think....

I'm waiting for someone to say 'Nathan you can't fly away from your problems' lol.... instead of run away....

Comment

Since Ando didn't react much when he bumped into him, nor were the other people on the street staring at him, I am thinking it is in his head and not actually scarred.
                              I mean really, we all do a double take when we see someone disfigured or really really unpleasant looking, and I have been to Manhattan, someone on the street WOULD make a comment there.

Comment

I am sure that it was Nathan's reflection that he saw. I don't know how much "pink elephant" drunkeness had to do with it since he didn't seem that drunk to me. I don't doubt that he was drunk, he just wasn't hella sloppy this side of alchohal poisioning drunk.

Maybe Nathan's relfection had something do with Candice? Maybe she's either covering up what Nathan looks like but everyone once and awhile Nathan will get a glimpse of what he really looks like in the reflection or something. Or maybe Candice is messing with him and showing him a burnt version of himself in order to drive him bonkers and keep him on the edge, just to ensure that he stays depressed and won't be any use to Angela Petrelli when the assasin comes to finish her off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎