Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nathan's face/What does Nathan really look like

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe the burnt look is how Nathan really looks but in his mind he still sees himself as normal, which can explain why Ando did not recognize him.

Comment

I don't think thats how people really see him, or people (or Ando at least) would've stared. The guy was missing half his face for pete's sake!(not a pun)

Comment

Ando would have really stared, he and Hiro are both pretty tactless, lol. So Ando probably didn't recognize Nathan because he's used to seeing Nathan well kept in nice suits, clean, and of course, it's really hard to see Nathan's face through that bush! If Ando was expecting to see Nathan, then it's totally reasonable that he wouldn't recognize the new bummy Nathan.

Comment

I think he originally looked like that after the explosion, but his face healed over time. Also, he saw that image in a mirror, like nikki. Maybe he has split personality disorder too, and maybe it's a rare side effect of the shanti virus.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom222
            I think he originally looked like that after the explosion, but his face healed over time. Also, he saw that image in a mirror, like nikki. Maybe he has split personality disorder too, and maybe it's a rare side effect of the shanti virus.
            I like that idea... cause everyone always said that split personalities wasnt niki's power, strenght was, so maybe that is a really good theory, the shanti virus thing i mean....

Comment

id say that after the explosion nathan was all burnt up and someone who had the power healed. maybe his mom. maybe someone else. and nathan cant get that picture out of his head, think about it, ifyou were badly burt and then healed up what would you think. id remember what it looked like for sure.

Comment

It would be pretty tramatic indeed.

Comment

Thats true... There really is no way he could have gotten away from that ordeal without harm. I mean even if he got out before the explosion he was still holding peter as he was giving out all that radiation....

Comment

And from the reflection, it was mostly on the one side of his face.

Comment

I was watching it over and over... the hair Nathan is rocking in the mirror is peter's emo style...

I think its just the director or whoever showing the juxtaposition bewteen him and what he thinks happened to peter...probably a guilt thing.

P.s. First post real in depth eh? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jam2k7
                        I was watching it over and over... the hair Nathan is rocking in the mirror is peter's emo style...

I think its just the director or whoever showing the juxtaposition bewteen him and what he thinks happened to peter...probably a guilt thing.

P.s. First post real in depth eh? LOL

Welcome to Kryptonsite Jam!

You picked the right forum to start with

Comment

yeha man. Im a huge comics fan. And it so happens I kinda fell into heroes. I read the blurb in my tv guide and i was like....ennnnh...could be ALRIGHT...i accidently watched the first show and now im hooked.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎