This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for " Four Months Later "

You know the drill.

im sure it will have high ratings tonight. all last season had pretty good ratings.

Comment

No doubt. Though they did fall off, but not alot. I think maybe 2 to 3mil loss over winter/summer break. If I had to take a guess I'd say tonights premeire will bring in ...14 mil.

Comment

NBC is expecting a huge turnout for Chuck and Jorneyman as well, so maybe that will help to pull in more people for Heroes. Buzz around the office (spearheaded by me) is everyone is excited.

Comment

It seems NBC has a lock on Monday nights. Though I don't know what to think about Journeyman...it looks interesting enough, it just doesn't got me wanting to watch it.

Comment

I am very intrigue and completely for it and will watch it. But all other shows with the intent of going back and changing the future have failed, So I guess we will see.

Comment

Next weeks Journeyman preview looked very interesting, delivering a baby on a plane, the kid with the toy gun.
              Can you imagine bringing a toy gun on plane now-a-days?

Comment

Yesterday’s Winners:
                Dancing With the Stars (ABC),Heroes (NBC), Two and a Half Men (CBS), CSI: Miami (CBS)

The second season-premiere of Heroes came in at a healthy 14.12 million viewers (#2) and a first-place 6.5/15 among adults 18-49 from 9-10 p.m. Comparably, Heroes debuted on the year-ago evening with 14.09 million viewers and a 5.9/14 in the demo.

These are the fast nationals, not the final numbers. Still 14 mil isn't bad at all. and still #1 in the key demo. Go Heroes!

# 2-1 Four Months Later---------14.12 mil

Comment

Awesome!

I was thinking it would be closer to 15+, but it might be there after the final tally.

I just past that target age group though
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 09-25-2007, 11:21 AM.

Comment

that was pretty good.

haha Bizana lol.

Comment

Heh heh heh.... I had to come up with an avy for tonight's premiere

Comment

Love Bizana. Four Months was....average. Bionic was WAY better.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎