Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Four Months Later"?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Claire and 'flying boy' could be brother and sister, of course......didn't occur to me!!!

Comment

I thought The Episode, was great, I really did Enjoy it, My Favorite Scene in the Episode, is when Peter uses His New Power, on that Guy, I wonder Who the New Villian, is, I can't wait to see Next Week's Episode it is going to be great.

Comment

Loved this episode. More questions to be answered! I voted 8

Originally posted by STFanatic
        I think they are the jealous Smallville shippers, I saw several posts saying how the Heroes premiere "Sucked", and can't wait for the Smallville season to start.
        Perhaps it sucked to them becuase they didnt get all the answers in one episode. The virus of non-contiunity doesnt effect us HEROES fans.
        Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-30-2007, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Hey I'm both SV and Heroe's lover and I'm not here to bash..

Finally a show that we don't have to wait in Oz, we just watched the premiere.. I liked it, it wasn't tops but it wasn't a filler, 8/10..

Love how Claire was going to stick up for that girl, I thought she could've done it but when she was practising she kept breaking bones..

That guy, his so cute and he really like Claire, I don't think they would be brother and sister..

Peter, he has some new power and has the nice hair cut now..

And WOW Check out Nathan Petrelli, he just looked in the mirror and WOW.. What a face?

Great episode and loved it

Comment

I thought it was a good episode. It was kind of slow but I didn't mind that because it's supposed to be an entirely seperate stroy to season 1. I'm glad that the Petrelli brothers survived but the thing with Nathan and the Mirror through me off. It was weird. I can't wait to learn more about the guy who killed Mr. Nakamura and why he is after the older generation of Heroes. All in all a good episode.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎