No announcement yet.

uk thoughts!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uk thoughts!!!!

well if it had been entiled smallvile vs jeeper creepers it might have been more apt!!!...bright sunny cornfields with something sinister taking guys out?....yep seen that before...definately a filler....i became quite disinterested half way through...tho lana puzzles me...is she duplicitious and playing lex at his own game....?....using the money and power for her own ends?...looking to save the world from the kryptonians?...she has had quite a big character shift from the 15 yr old school girl!!!..shes now what?...21?!!!....do i care?...no not really....def becoming apparent that the green arrow and lois, clarks burgeoning superherodom plus future justice league arcs are where my interest lays!!!...and was the immigrant thing a smallville social comment?....was intrigued by martha planning to help them get citizenship just because xavier? was a bright boy!!!..is it that easy to get into the US!!!!

Oh come on, we already have *two* threads

Comment

sorry i posted by mistake and couldnt be bothered to type it all out again!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎