Internet Friendships and Relationships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perphaps you should try and grasp what we are trying to say, if you will. Let it go and move on now. We are getting off topic.

Comment

Sushi, darling, you have realized Sarah and Alex are the same person? I'm pretty sure they are, either that or they knew each other back with their first (or second or third) screen names. They've both been banned like 56 times, and re-register just to fight with people. They will seriously start a fight over ANYTHING.... like yesterday, I said "poor Sarah" and she started freaking out because apparently I insulted her financial status. How I would know that status I do not know...

Comment

Oh Gina! Thats rather a rather horid thing to have happen! Getting yourself banned several times?

Ok, in my own personal opinion and HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE POSTER ABOVE. *cough*

That's a little patheitic. Why would a said person come on here and keep string up trouble like this? That's sad. What a silly thing to do, I think! Does this unamed and unspoken [person have nothing better to do?

Gina my honey muffin! I've missed you so!

Also, I'm a miss, not a sir!

Comment

Why would my avi throw you off?

Comment

Now I'm really confused. I see a little manga person in yours, am I to believe you're a manga?

Comment

Don't worry, he hasn't proven to be very smart at all.

Hi love muffin!

Comment

Clearly should not be capitalized.

Comment

What's with the quotes around sister? I doubt you slipped on both ends of the word.

And well, seeing as she called me sister, and the person in my avi is clearly a man...

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy
                    Says the person who clearly called me god and condones the person who cnt typ fll wrds.
                    Actually, Katrina said "Dear God!" which is an idiomatic expression and NOT referring to you, and English is Gabe's 2nd language, give him a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy
                      :| <-- Me Caring --> |:
                      Caring should not be capitalized.

You'll notice Sushi has wonderful grammar on my behalf.

Comment

Yes indeed! I own all my good grammar and spelling from my sweetie muffin! (what's with me and muffins? I think I'll go eat one)

She's my sister, I don't care what people think of it.

And no woman has that thick a jaw line! Just so ya know!

EDIT: When they refered to you, did you just walk up and then Kattrina say "Dear God" because you just walked up? Uh, in an ugly sweater?
                        Last edited by Chlarkerlover; 10-24-2007, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Well, a girl slips every now and then.

Comment

You didn't specify where and when Katrrina said it. How could I know it as on the internet?

Comment

I live in Connecticut, and I meant that...

Katrina said 'Dear God!" in an expression of disbelief of your stupidity. God was not referring to you.

Comment

Everyone lives somewhere silly!

ohhh. That's your problem, huh? There I thought you were grouchy. But you're friends with H**a, right? NO wonder you don't like JD.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎