Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thmallville
    You.. you old Kyle, you! I look forward to graduating in 2 years!
    Congratulations on graduating so soon. I have decided that I really don't want to join the real world anytime soon. Going to stay in school as long as I can. Do you think they will let me have a major in slacker???

Comment

You.. you old Kyle, you! I look forward to graduating in 2 years!
      decided on any ideas for college yet?

Originally posted by xaosthry
      Congratulations on graduating so soon. I have decided that I really don't want to join the real world anytime soon. Going to stay in school as long as I can. Do you think they will let me have a major in slacker???
      I work and slack. it's a dream job. well. not dream job, but you know. close as one can get to it

Comment

I want to go to Boston University or Northeastern, and, not to toot my own beautifully shiny horn, but my grades/extracurriculars are good enough, so I don't see why I wouldn't get in!

Comment

I want to go to Boston University or Northeastern, and, not to toot my own beautifully shiny horn, but my grades/extracurriculars are good enough, so I don't see why I wouldn't get in!
          Boston is a good university. Any ideas what you want to do academically?

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenglish! I'd love to be an English teacher, even though I'll end up in jail for murdering my students.

Comment

This would be bad yes. That's neat though, teaching is a job that don't nearly get enough credit.

Comment

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenglish! I'd love to be an English teacher, even though I'll end up in jail for murdering my students.
                yeah. I started studying English and teaching at a comprehensive (high school) level. Then I remembered I generally hate having the patience to teach anything to a bunch of dumb kids that'll probably forsake the english language in favour of textspeech anyway.

Comment

I know... I'll probably kill a bunch of Children Who Don't Do Homework and use their blood to scribble something like "PAY ME MORE!" on the walls or something.

Comment

I know... I'll probably kill a bunch of Children Who Don't Do Homework and use their blood to scribble something like "PAY ME MORE!" on the walls or something.
                    "All these idiots and no beer make Kyle go CRAZY!!!!"

Comment

Another thing that would suck is dealing with the no child left behind act which is a crock.

Comment

I hate kids!!!! I hate kids who don't do homework! I hate kids who talk too much in class! I hate kids who are stupid and don't even know it!

I think I'll be just fine teaching like.. AP classes!

Originally posted by xaosthry
                        Another thing that would suck is dealing with the no child left behind act which is a crock.
                        Not my problem! I bet by the time I start teaching, in 7 years or so, it'll be gone.

Comment

I hate kids!!!! I hate kids who don't do homework! I hate kids who talk too much in class! I hate kids who are stupid and don't even know it!

I think I'll be just fine teaching like.. AP classes!

Not my problem! I bet by the time I start teaching, in 7 years or so, it'll be gone.
                          20 bucks says it wont, but it will be changed. But Education will still be looked over in favour of a largely military budget.

Comment

Yeah, it will probably be changed. But I don't really care about it...

Comment

Yeah, its always nice to see where the loyalties of the govt lie.

Comment

So, um, anyways.. my class president is a lesbian, and I dislike her.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎