No announcement yet.

so metero freaks powers pass on to offsprings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so metero freaks powers pass on to offsprings

This was the frist time I saw a meteor freak who had a kid. So the meteor freaks kids will have powers just like them. That girl and her dad controlled glass. Thought that was kind of cool. If meteor freaks powers can past on to generations then the future smallivlle is in trouble. I mean most meteor freaks only have one power. If two meteor freaks got together it could be bad. Just think about Tina and Ivan(the kid who can make a copy of himself) having a kid together. I mean a metero freak that can copy themself and turn into anybody plus the super strenght. Or if Seth and Alica had a kid. Imaging somebody that can teleport and control metal. I never thought about this until now.

Sad that 3/4 of them are dead

Comment

You have to remember that Maddie wasn't the first "Second Generation" meteor freak. Evan from season four's episode Ageless (4.20) was speculated to be a "Second Generation".

Evan's mother was on Chloe's radar for her nack of shorting out computer monitors whenever she walked in the room. Then she had a week long pregnancy and died during labour. Evan died within a week because he aged from newborn - 6 day one, 6 - 16 day two and by day three he had died by ageing from 16 - 80 and his body couldn't sustain the change.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎