Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes: Season Two Footage From Comic-con (video)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes: Season Two Footage From Comic-con (video)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

The quality isnt so great, but this gets you so pumped for the new season!!!
    Last edited by kcox6751; 08-01-2007, 07:52 PM.

Thanks, that's awesome! Now if someone would just post the Smallville comic-con teaser I'd be in heaven!

Comment

Yes, I would love that too!

Comment

Wow! Great video! Even though I kept fighting the urge to scream: "Hold the effing camera still!"!! LOL! Thanks for posting it!

Yay! Looks like Ando is still around!

No DL. He must have really died.

Okay, I admit it, that's my basement Peter is being kept in. I couldn't help myself yall! He kept going on and on about "Save the Cheerleader. Save the World." after he crash landed in my yard nekkid! I had to lock him away for his own good. Don't worry, I will release him when he's ready for the wild again... I promise. *crosses fingers behind back*

Oh! I can't wait to see Hiro's reaction to finding out Kensie is a white dude *cough* SARK! *cough* *cough*, lol.

Comment

LOL, yes I know, I wish the person could've kept it still!

I also didn't like how some people's heads were in the way.

Comment

An unfortunate side-effect of the lame "no taping" policy at comic-con. It's unfortunate studios are so uptight about copyright that they can't even properly promote their shows by allowing taping or releasing footage online alongside the comic-con reveal.

Comment

I know, it's August 4th, I would assume they'd promote the show somehow. I've seen one teaser this summer; all it showed was footage from the World Tour announcement, and that filming had begun. I was hoping to see some really cool teasers.

Comment

is there ne official spoilers yet

Comment

yeah peter and nathan were in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡