No announcement yet.

Uk Thoughts On Season Premier

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uk Thoughts On Season Premier

right UK guys...weve just started the season on E4 so shall we discuss it?...what are everyones thoughts...i was impressed- firstly that it is on at all after so long...and secondly that it was a good opener to the season, if a little rushed..clark entering and getting out of the phantom zone in one episode, plus everythin else wrapping up..but overall excellent..anyone else have any thoughts?

I was an ok episode, I would have liked to have seen brainiac return, shame he didn't. Not enough lois either.

I liked the part where lana got stabbed in the hand, didn't see that coming.

Comment

We're so excited about S6 starting in the UK that we need two threads!
      Pesk, I liked what little Lois and Clark action there was in this episode. TW and ED definitely have chemistry and I like they way it has slowly gained momentum since the S4 opener. From what I've heard there are some good episodes to come so maybe it will pick up for you.
      Last edited by Lex Dance; 07-27-2007, 01:18 PM.

Comment

I loved how clark didn't even ask about lana and went to see lois first ..that was tottaly cute and adorable ...i loved that lex did the kneel line and as someone previously said the lana hand thing was fun

Comment

It kind of ended with the suggestion that Zod could come back at a later time. I mean his essence ended up in the Crystal. Concerning Braniac, we will just have to see what he is planning when he returns in later episodes.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎