No announcement yet.

Lionel's Best LInes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel's Best LInes?

I'd have to say my favourite line from Lionel was in season 5, whena former employee was stalking/haunting him

Lionel is in his office and lights go black and the guy is asking Lionel,"How does it feel to be scared"

Lionel has his gun in his hand and he's like

"I don't know, I'll let you know when it happens"

Hahahaha. I forgot about that one.

How about when he took over LuthorCorp again, as he held that old war gun, and said, "You know, General MacArthur had this gun when he stormed the Philippines. What was it he said, son? 'I have returned'." That was classic Lionel.

Or, "Prometheus was immortal, Lex. No matter how much he wanted to escape the world he was born into, the world of the gods, he never could. It wasn't possible!"

Comment

Hahaha yeah I like that General McArthur line, I remember hearing it but I forget what episode that was.

Its funny, I was actually watching that episode last night where Lionel said the Prometheus line. Classic Lionel.

Comment

Lionel: Your efforts are futile, Lex!

and (to dr Queen)

"I've heard that the pain is excruciating" (when he poisoned her at he end of season 4)

Comment

Season 3 Covenant -> "Thank You"

Season 5 Vengeance -> "I have returned"

These were definitely 2 of the most symbolic, iconic and memorable moments for The MB.

Comment

Season 3 Covenant -> "Thank You"

And also;

"For a woman without a heart, she sure lost a lot of blood". About Genevieve Teague in Commencement

Comment

Lionel to Chloe in Truth:

You're damn right I blacklisted him. He'll be lucky to find a job as a dishwasher.

Comment

Well I remember a scene in extinction i think or slumber when Lionel was in his office and didn't say anything but he was naked, getting a massage and eating a peach... That was HOT!

Comment

Lionel to Lana: "call me when you're ready for movie night"

Comment

"That would be...ah..ill-advised"

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Moon
                      Lionel is in his office and lights go black and the guy is asking Lionel,"How does it feel to be scared"

Lionel has his gun in his hand and he's like

"I don't know, I'll let you know when it happens"
                      Love that one too.
                      can't find examples but I like it how he use Greek mythology to metaphor the situation in some of the episodes.

Comment

I don't remember which episode it's from, but this line is great:

"I've always admired your keen sense of the obvious."

Comment

What was that line he said about Coincidence. He said Coincidence are for something and something.

Comment

Have I done anything in the recent past to offend you, Lex ?

For a woman without a heart, Genevieve Teague sure had a lot of blood.
                            Last edited by e-µ-i; 12-25-2008, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I liked as Clark in Transference he said to Chloe...."you wish Miss Sullivan."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎