This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upgrade ~ Favicon Contest

FAVICON FORUM Unofficial CHALLENGE/CONTEST:

As some of you know - KryptonSite is going to be upgraded soon. The developers are looking for a design for a new favicon for the upgraded site.

The graphics circled are examples of favicons

More info on favicons http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon and http://favicon.com/

Theme: The design can be anything KryptonSite related but needs to be readable and follow the specs below.

Specs for the design: image needs to be 16x16 or 32x32, and if they're made at 32x32, they'd still have to be legible when the browser resizes them to 16x16 in your bookmarks. Files need to be in gif or png format with white or transparent background for the 'white space' areas.

Details:
    • No limit on submissions per user
    • Submissions should be posted in this thread
    • Comments from other users not making submissions are welcomed
    • Can't design but have an idea? Write your ideas here too
    • Thread will run until the mods/developers find a design they can use

Awards: One design will be chosen by the mods/developers they will use it as the favicon in the upgrade of the Kryptonsite.

PLEASE NOTE This is not an official Kryptonsite contest. This is a contest that we, the forum users, have put together to try and assist with the favicon. It is up to the site designer/developer and Kyrptonsite to decide if they will or will not use the final design.

I hope that this doesn't discourage anyone from entering. Thank you.

Questions? Post them in this thread or private message them to Ginx.

If you don't know about the Forum upgrade yet then visit the main Forum Upgrade thread here. The developers want to here from us - the forum users - and they want opinions on what you'd like to see changed/updated/left alone etc.

**Please note that the subjects of increased avatar size and signatures has already been discussed in depth. Thank you.
    Last edited by Ginx; 06-18-2007, 08:37 AM.

Oh this is fantastic! I'm gonna post this linky to my thread to spread the word! Can't WAIT to see all the great ideas will be!

Good Luck Everyone!
    Last edited by TW1977; 06-16-2007, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Good idea about posting a link in your thread

Comment

Please note the changes - thank you.

Comment

Just a few that I made but still a work in progress.

Comment

Those are nice Ginx. Sure is a tiny space to work in! Not much brush work room huh?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎