No announcement yet.

Hey was potrayed as a bully

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey was potrayed as a bully

They potrayed Oliver as being a bully when he was a kid what's up with that. He's a good person but they got him being an ass when he was a 15 or 16 year old kid.

It shows his development and his moral growth. I think it's also a parallel to Lex, showing that Olliver starts out a bully and becomes good, and Lex starts out good and becomes evil. I like that he was cruel to Lex because it makes him even better of a person for correcting his errors and trying to make up for his past.

Comment

it also gives him a sense of responsibility for Lex being an Evil man...as far as he is concerned, he and Lex and all the boys might as well have pushed a kid in front af a moving car...he FEELS guilty of murder and has to redeem himself...

Comment

Originally posted by defga
        It shows his development and his moral growth. I think it's also a parallel to Lex, showing that Olliver starts out a bully and becomes good, and Lex starts out good and becomes evil. I like that he was cruel to Lex because it makes him even better of a person for correcting his errors and trying to make up for his past.
        Agreed. In fact Oliver outright admitted what an a$$hole he had been back in school but the difference between him and Lex was that he redeemed himself instead of blaming anyone for his own mistakes.

Comment

its not out of relm of possibilities, with the way ollie is like now as an adult, a bit matured i must say, as a kid he was actually worse.

Comment

Oliver is not as evil as Luthor

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎