No announcement yet.

Peter absurbing sylers power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter absurbing sylers power?

I just dont understand how he could call upon them anyway...he needs to imagine the people in his mind before he can use them...where has the powers he has already are from the people he has come into contact with.

He originally needed to remind himself of how he felt when he was around them. He does have more control now though. Plus I am prettty sure he only feels one way about Sylar.

Comment

The powers aer there already, they are part of his instints now.

He didn't think of Sylar using the power when he was dueling with Claude, nor when he first went invisible he didn't even know he was doing it.

Then when he began manisfesting Ted's power, it began without him trying.
      He has the power, he may have to use some sort of willpower to call upon it, but the ability is there waiting to be used.

Comment

Peter can't use power by instict, its not in his nature to use the power. Peter has a lot of power (more powerful than everyone else on the show) but lacks the control to use them, you still need a certain amount of control to control some functions of the body. If he had the control to use his aquired powers, the season finale would have never happened. In my opinion, peter does have all of sylars powers, but knows nothing of them or what they are and thus can't use them.
        Last edited by TKFlash; 07-05-2007, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎