Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was peter using nikki's power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

puzziling isnt it lol but did any one watch the commentary on it did they mention anything

Comment

I would say her strength would be anywhere from 1 to 3 tons, she is not that strong but she is stronger that everyone else on the show.

I think sylar keeps a skin-tight tk field aroung his body indefinitely to protect himself from impacts and concussive force. Thats how he was able to withstand those punches peter gave him.

Comment

But that woujld mean that the force field was penetrated and he wouldve been clobbered! Now, we were told from tptb that he did indeed have it!

Comment

I'm thinking that the TK is stronger than Nikkissica's strength- we've seen so many uber-feats with the former, and none with the latter.

Comment

I don't know, I think ripping multiple people in half is a pretty impressive feat

Comment

It is, but it requires a much lower strength than, say, throwing armored trucks around with a flick of the wrist.

Comment

The only way we would actually know is to see a her throw a truck! I hope we see it.

Comment

A fight between her and Sylar would be really cool, but a long- range fight that becomes short range. So first Sylar TKs a truck at her, she catches it and throws it back, he dodges, and in the time he dodges she runs up to him and starts pounding him like there's no tomorrow. She may even win that by knocking him out, but of course in a re-match he would be really close to killing her before someone intervenes. Taht would be really cool.

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by XanthusAZ
                      A fight between her and Sylar would be really cool, but a long- range fight that becomes short range. So first Sylar TKs a truck at her, she catches it and throws it back, he dodges, and in the time he dodges she runs up to him and starts pounding him like there's no tomorrow. She may even win that by knocking him out, but of course in a re-match he would be really close to killing her before someone intervenes. Taht would be really cool.
                      And then Vince MacMahon can come out tell them they will have to finish there fight to the death in a Cage Fight on a Pay-Per-View special this Friday!

Comment

Isn't he "dead"?

For any prowrestler and/or comics fans, check out the newest edition of Permanent Damage on Comicbookresources.com.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Doctor
                          I'm thinking that the TK is stronger than Nikkissica's strength- we've seen so many uber-feats with the former, and none with the latter.
                          I'm with you on that. I would be skeptical if she could lift a truck because she is not that strong. she is like Wolverine strong.

Comment

Somewhere between Wolverine Strong and Spider-man(before The Other incident) Strong is where I would classify Nikki right now. For all we knkow though, she is capable of much more than we've seen.

Comment

If nikki were to get a hold of sylar and attack him without knowing, them she could win; but besides that it would be sylar.

Comment

Wolverine does not, I repeat not, have significant superhuman strength. Jessica ripped people in half with ease. Her strength is far greater than Wolverin'es, and probably at least on par with Spider-Man's old strength. I would guesss that we will see many more feats in the coming sesaon.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎