Good =)
    0%
    So So!=\
    0%
    BAD =(
    0%

i am so sorry this show is ending.

Comment

Weevil is back! Veronica investigated a case that wasn't bland (points to you Paul Rudd)! I thought this episode was fantastic and one of the best of the season.

Comment

A fine example of irony: approximately 20 minutes into this episode, the CW affiliate here runs a promo for "Veronica Mars, Tuesday nights at 8, 7 central."

Boneheads.

Comment

im trying to decide if i watch both episodes at once or watch one now and save the final .. prolong the possible last EVER new veronica episode ill watch ... ahh what should i do!

Comment

I fell back in love with Veronica Mars tonight! I loved this episode! The humor was there. A great mystery was there. It was just great all together. I really really liked it. It will go down in history as one of my favorites.

Comment

Awesoem episode. The scene with Weevil and Veronica in the jail .... pricceless !!

Comment

When veronica was into the library by the gang, I was sure they were gonna beat her up

Comment

That library scene was of "Ain't no Magic Mountain High Enough" and "An Echolls Family Christmas" proportions.

I love her presentation of the solution to the mystery.

Also, this may not be much, but it made me feel super cool. I own the blue grunge shirt that Piz was wearing on the couch with V, it was from American Eagle!

Did they drop that Aerie Tuesday's thing?

Comment

That fight was the best part of the episode, was it bad I laughed when Piz tried to fight? Poor kid he never had a chance!

Comment

I felt bad. Piz wanted to part in the fight, and his "come on man" in the cafeteria made me feel for him, cuz there was nothing he could really do.

Comment

I felt bad for him in the beach scene, since I think Logan really was being a jacka**. Piz was only trying to be friendly but I don't blame Logan for decking him.

Comment

I STILL OWN THE SHIRT PIZ WORE!

Still excited over that, a month later.

Comment

hi
                            anyone here!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢