Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ohhhhhh... Ma Petrelli is gonna be PISSED!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhhhh... Ma Petrelli is gonna be PISSED!!!

Haha. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she realizes what her lapdog Nathan did.

Seriously. There will be hell to pay.

Comment

I don't think Ma Patrelli actually wanted the bomb to go off or for innocent people to die. She's the Oracle from The Matrix, we have to read between the lines of all her words and actions.

Comment

Nah. She's just an evil beyatch. If she didn't want it to go off then she would have done something to try and stop it. The chick didn't even want to hear Mr. Deveuax's talk of Peter being the one the world needs.

Comment

Yeah, what's up with her. First she's all like "I love my son Peter, he's a good person," but then she turns around and says "He must explode and die! My other son, Nathan must rule the world!" What the hey!!!!!!!

Comment

Exactly! What's up with that?

At least in the future after she found out that he absorbed Claire's ability then she's not sooooo evil because she thought that's why Peter could survive that blast. Yes, Ted's ability doesn't hurt the one using it, blah blah, but she didn't know that.

BUT, she had to know damn well that Peter would not be able to live with himself after killing millions of people. Damn. What an evil evil woman. If she's able to turn on her own children, the the world is SCREWED.

Comment

No she planed this, remember when claire jumped she said something like, you know what you must do, like she wanted him to seem like a hero so he gets presidency easy because he saved NY

Comment

Originally posted by c1n1st3r
                No she planed this, remember when claire jumped she said something like, you know what you must do, like she wanted him to seem like a hero so he gets presidency easy because he saved NY
                Actually, no. She says something more along the lines of, "Nathan, I know what you are thinking, let her go. Do you understand?".

What a Biatch.

Comment

I don't know. Maybe she was planning the whole time for Nathan to actually save New York. In one of the scenes during Landslide or The Hard Part, we only hear half of a conversation between Nathan and Thompson, and then later, she asks, "Can you be the one we need." You never know, when she was talking to Charles, she could have meant that Nathan was going to actually save the world.

Comment

No doubt she will sad at least. She wasn't expecting any of her sons to die. Just kill thousands of other people.

Comment

I don't think ma petrelli will be sad that the bomb was going to go off she taught there was know way to stop it so she maked sure the world would be alright after the bomb she couldn't have known that it was really sylar standing in the oval office in the picture. but she seems heartless as does linderman but something must have happend to change them cuz in the novels warbuddy Linderman seemed like a really good guy

Comment

It was a plan of many, Ma Petrelli even said that it wasn't just Linderman that cooked it up. It looks like Devereaux was involved too, and perhaps Hiro's Dad too. There are a ton of tie in's with the parents. Maybe Generations will explain how they all come from the same tree or something. There was something in the news about what the symbol meant, but I missed it.

Comment

It seemed like the parents are all making the same plans with different outcomes in mind also!

Comment

I honestly dont think she is evil. Ma Petrelli was just following the plan. They lived by the paintings that Isaac drew and the painting foresaw the bomb Happening and Nathan being the worlds saviour and becoming President. Believe it or not, I believe that Ma Petrelli and Linderman genuinely thought that it was neccesary and inevitable. They believed it would happpen no matter what and that Nathan would be the worlds Hero. We will see in the coming months how everything turns out. But, it also occurs to me that Charles Deveraux was a GOOD man and Ma Petrelli and him were very close. So given that conversation they had on the roof in the final episode I think its clear that she is on the side of Good. Also, if you read the interactive novel about Linderman when he served with Pa Petrelli, I think youll see that he isnt a bad man, he just does what he believes is neccesary for the OVERALL good. Hes a "break a few eggs" kinda guy
                            Last edited by Digitalsteel; 06-01-2007, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Linderman used to be good but as he said they tried to save the world one at a time but realized they could not. He fell from grace and became the evil bastard we saw die.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎