Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Matt Dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what? If the writers are stupid enough to kill a person over the summer then they are stupid. He was alive when the ep ended, then he'll be alive when the season continues. If they want to kill him off on the first ep, then that would be OK. Bottom line is he was taken into an ambulance, those are used for the living by the way. Also Molly went up to him and told him basically to hang in there. I am still trying to figure out why its a topic of discussion. Sounds like an open-closed issue to me.

Oh and if this post sounds agry, its not, I am extremely tired and do respect everyone thoughts, even if you are wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
      Point taken, but on the other hand, if he isn't dead, why didn't a first responder jump in back with him? The dude got shot 4 times!!

Who's keeping him alive, if he is so, on the way to the hospital?!
      Actually he wasn't shot it was Sylar's TK that put the bullets in him. I think this makes a big difference because it may no have been strong as a gun, which is why he probably survived.

Comment

We'll see next season, although I highly doubt he's dead now. He just got injured, since the bullets hit him by telekinesis and not by a gun.

Comment

He will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
            Point taken, but on the other hand, if he isn't dead, why didn't a first responder jump in back with him? The dude got shot 4 times!!

Who's keeping him alive, if he is so, on the way to the hospital?!
            Becuase Mr Grunberg would not stand for someone to block his profile shot!

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
              Actually he wasn't shot it was Sylar's TK that put the bullets in him. I think this makes a big difference because it may no have been strong as a gun, which is why he probably survived.
              Sylar's Tk is extremely powerful. Infact it might be stronger than a bullet. He tossed those trucks carrying Ted without breaking a sweat. His Tk must be just as strong or stronger than a bullet.

Anyway it all depends on the writers. Lana has survived worse.

Comment

But a bullet does do damage when the bullet hits head from the gun. The bullets travelled backwards into Matt. Maybe that will help!

Comment

It realy looks like to me that he will be back. Nathan's been confirmed, DL's plotlines (if he ever realy had any) have been rapped up, and a new actress is coming in to play Micah's foster mother. Matt still has a huge plotline left open concerning his kid, that was even mentioned in FYG, and everybody on the commentaries, when they're not talking about Hayden's amazing acting or the fact that Heroes "looks like a feature", always mention how fun Greg Grunberg is on the set.

He'll be back.

Comment

Since we get two "Chapters" next season, I bet the wrap things up fairly quick on some of the loose threads.

Comment

There's only one loose end I want to know about:

SOCK MONKEY

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍