Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Nathan really dead?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

He dropped Pete in the ocean, or flew him into space and dropped him before he blew up. So many theories

Comment

They have such a creative writing staff, they should be able to write it good. I mean losing Nathan is a loss in itself. He was a likeable character and had alot people disappointed when we thought he was dead. But having him come back would still add alot of dynamics. I would also like to add that other shows have said before that people have died or didnt die, just to throw people off. I'm not saying they did, I'm just saying it's been done.

Comment

If Nathan is alive he should have one serious case of cancer. Unless he has some healing factor we don't know about I don't see how he'd survive such exposure. He was practically hugging Peter. Full dose.

Hope there's no plot hole there.

Comment

Isnt prolonged exposure that does damage? If we are going by the one time scenario, then shouldnt Matt and Audry have cancer?

Comment

Due to their close proximity with Peter/Ted at different times, virtually every single character, besides Claire, the Haitian, Ando, and a few other mino characters, have sever radiation poisoning, and should die soon. Can anyone say PLOTHOLE?

Comment

Ummm, Nope cant think of a way out of that one.

Comment

Umm... Secretly Sock-Mama was sneaking those radiation pills into everyone's Lattes while they weren't looking.

Comment

^

Comment

doubt it, he is too much of a core character. the producers wont let him die.

Comment

Perhaps, as was said, only prolonged exposure is problematic, and Ted had gotten enough control over his power when the HRGMatTed teamup occured that he was no longer leaking.

Comment

Let's say you're right. Even then, he had seen HRG and Matt before he had any semblance of control, so they would still have radiation poisoning.

Comment

But seeing someone the one time wouldnt poison you. You would need prolonged exposure like Teds wife. Day after day after day!

Comment

You're right, but it would also depend on the amount of radiation released during the one meeting.

Comment

Well true. I would guess that he could release enough radiation to kill a person without an explosion with enough control.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎